Why didn't ya'll tell me?! Eco-styler gel

Kurlee

This stuff is the bomb.com!!!! The clear one plus STA-So-fro = :love: wash and gos and SMOOTH,SOFT, SHINY hair. I don't even have to use a brush to slick my hair down!! My hand and the gel just make it lie down:nono:. And it's so cheaP!:blush: I'm in love

3600.jpg
stasoffro.jpg

Last edited:
Girl, just thought you KNEW!!
Eco-styler gel is the truth, the way, the light.

I picked up the Olive Oil Eco Styler yesterday and from what I've been reading on the forums, the hold isn't as good as the clear one. I hope that isn't the case. I also hope its a bit more moisturizing.

I just bought the olive oil brand.. It doesn't work for curling relaxed hair :sad: I'll have to stick to braidouts for that. I can use the gel for my buns and to smooth my edges down :yep:

I don't know about all of that. :lol:

Kinky Curly can be used year around for me, but Eco is a warm weather gel... The glycerin in it makes my hair EXTRA hard during the winter.

see, i'm in a climate where i don't have to worry about dew points . . .
kccc is great after a few days, but the first few days it's hard.

BLUE eco is good for hold and frizz

Olive is good for soft hold

Clear was pretty hard for me...not that i mind the hardness...but i like blue over the clear

Argan- eh, i won't repurchase. it does the same as olive, but i like olive better.

see, i'm in a climate where i don't have to worry about dew points . . .
kccc is great after a few days, but the first few days it's hard.

yup im in London and use eco whatever the weather i dont check dew points and all that other stuff

Blue eco is a hold of 5 MUCH softer than olive or argan

when i used olive eco religiously i mixed it with world of curls to soften it up :yep:

I loaded up at Sally's when it was on clearance. :D I paid like a buck and some change per 32oz container! :woot: I bought the Olive, Clear, and Argan ones. I FINALLY made it through the Argan and I have yet to try the clear.

The Argan seems to be more drying (which is good that I can use other stuff under it like QB or Giovanni) but the hold is awesome... and the Olive is just sublime. Great shine, good hold, and it isn't as drying. Going to give the clear a try to see which I like best. :yep:

I saw the pink and blue in another store but they wanted six bucks for a small container. :nono: I'll just wait for my next Sally's haul.

Would it work for texurized hair/curls I wonder...? :look:

Also what stores do you ladies purchase this at? I've been looking around for it since I hear how it's the bee's knees. :lol:

Do you put it over or under the sta so fro? I always wondered what order ppl use the eco. it gives me terrible shrinkage.

This :nono: I tried it all over for the first time yesterday and it was a hot *** mess. I don't know if it's because the hold was too high or what, but I'll just wait to try again when I've got some length again.

Maybe I'll try it since I plan on wearing buns during the Summer. Is it good for wash & go's? I love IC clear gel and Stay Soft Fro.

I loaded up at Sally's when it was on clearance. :D I paid like a buck and some change per 32oz container! :woot: I bought the Olive, Clear, and Argan ones. I FINALLY made it through the Argan and I have yet to try the clear.

The Argan seems to be more drying (which is good that I can use other stuff under it like QB or Giovanni) but the hold is awesome... and the Olive is just sublime. Great shine, good hold, and it isn't as drying. Going to give the clear a try to see which I like best. :yep:

I saw the pink and blue in another store but they wanted six bucks for a small container. :nono: I'll just wait for my next Sally's haul.

Iluvsmuhgrass Next time I'mma need you to inform a sista when Sally's has deals like that going on! :lol:

Back