Why didn't ya'll tell me?! Eco-styler gel

Now ya'll got me going on my lunch break to try and find the blue eco styler gel. I use the argan and the olive oil one right now but I LOVE me some ecostyler!! Been using it for 6 months and haven't been disappointed yet!

Attachments

• 6-28-2012.jpg
    6-28-2012.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 39
I have both the blue and the argan oil one. I like both but my curls are less "crunchy" with the blue one. Def a staple for me. I just make sure my hair is moisturized b4 applying. I also use a little jojoba oil after to reduce the crunchy feeling.

I have uses ic gel for years even though I've read reviews about Eco. I just didn't want to change. I LOVE this gel more than IC. It doesn't take much use to retouch flyways troubling the week and it defines my waves.

Here is the link to their website:yep::

http://www.ecocoinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=152

They have many other products besides the gels:

http://www.ecocoinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114&Itemid=150
Crazy Sexy Cool Curls was designed for all curls... whether you’re a natural, permed or relaxed, this super-hydrating line of products will moisturize, smooth and repair beautiful curls. Developed with all-natural oils and botanicals these products work wonderfully together.

The blue one still makes my hair crunchy and ive tried moisturizing before and adding castor oil after and ive tried mixing the gel with leave in and oil but no luck. Any tips?

shockolate said:
The blue one still makes my hair crunchy and ive tried moisturizing before and adding castor oil after and ive tried mixing the gel with leave in and oil but no luck. Any tips?

I feel ya. I retract my earlier statement. I used the blue one after my wash n go today and I'm currently picking apart crunchy curls :nono: I think I'm gonna finally break down n try KCCC

Bumping for more tips as well :look:

I feel ya. I retract my earlier statement. I used the blue one after my wash n go today and I'm currently picking apart crunchy curls :nono: I think I'm gonna finally break down n try KCCC

Bumping for more tips as well :look:

Well I dont *** with KCCC OR Knot Today if I dont want hard hair. With knot today, I dont understand how a leave in can make my hair hard? :nono:

Back