Why didn't ya'll tell me?! Eco-styler gel

Goodness girlie, where have you been? I even did a thread on it (way after some of the others here). Yep, it works well.

Oh yes, im NEVER without my Ecostyler Clear for my edges. Lays my frizzy halo down like nothing else, with lil to no buildup, no flakes. I also like the EcoStyler Olive Oil gel for soft hold and moisture in twists.

The Argan Oil gel is good too, but I use it for curl definition. I need the big dawg, the level 10 hold clear gel for them edges though!

Last edited:
Eco Styler is my baby daddy lol. I've currently got three bottles of it...just in case. I use it for wng's, slick back buns and when I'm doing a curly pony.

so basically i rinsed my hair remoisturized and only put a few dabs here and there and my hair is laid, shiny and no shedding or issues. It's oh so soft and STRETCHED! This gel stretches my hair more than anything else. Braids, twists, etc and it's lasting stretch. STAPLE!!!

My new regi is to DC weekly, spray STA so-fro (mixed with SAA) and seal with aloe butter, then slap the gel on top for the week. Spritz my hair and ends every other day (w/ SAA and STA so-fro) and then wash, rinse and repeat :love:. Finally, easy breezy hair that looks good. :woot:

OOOOHHHH you guys have me so confused now....the clear, the pink, the purple, the yellow!!! LOL

Ok so @Kurlee or anyone else....are you using it thru the length of your hair for W n Gs or just to lay your hair down? And if for W n Gs which would you recommend for texturized scrunched curls.

TIA!

OOOOHHHH you guys have me so confused now....the clear, the pink, the purple, the yellow!!! LOL

Ok so @Kurlee or anyone else....are you using it thru the length of your hair for W n Gs or just to lay your hair down? And if for W n Gs which would you recommend for texturized scrunched curls.

TIA!

i use it on the length of my hair after moisturizing and seal. I'm a do a wash and go on the weekend to see. My hair's been up all week:yep:

TIA!

blackindia07 I would recommend the pink or the blue (blue blue blue!! lol) for your hair since they have a softer hold :3 blue is the lightest hold (5), pink is second lightest (7). Mix it with some Worlds of Curls activator gel and it is soft and fluffy goodness :D

oh and I use it throughout the length of my hair :3

Last edited:
Can texlaxed hair benefit from this and is there anyone that is texlaxed using it? Which one and is your process any different than the natural ladies?

found the blue 32oz from the bss on sale for 1.99!!!!!:grin: Can we say truth.org?! Staple!!! softest, but held hair ever!

I'm going to try the blue one now. I always see the argan, olive and clear one at the BSS that I frequent. I never seen the blue or pink. I'm going to do the search this week to find the blue...I will go to the Asian BSS if I have to.

so after trying the clear, blue and the argan, clear is definitely the winner!!!!! blue leaves my hair soft but i need a bit more hold and argan is just meh. clear is shine, hold and softness with a leave in

Back