Why didn't ya'll tell me?! Eco-styler gel

They got every color in the rainbow don't it? I've only seen and tried the clear, argan and olive oil ones. I didn't like the clear one but loved the Argan and Olive oil one.

So blue is the best, any one got pics of how it look or can direct me to a video where the use it on relaxed hair?

Blue is my staple for loose hair! I get definition with a very soft, natural looking hold (used in conjunction with a leave in like Oyin Hair Dew) (see attachment to get an idea)

If I want a slicked back style, I use a stronger hold of one of the level 10, recently the Argan, but I have/will use the clear and olive oil formulations.

So far no other "curl styling product" has given me results I like like the blue ecostyler.

Attachments

• 2012-06-18_11-07-29_219.jpg
    2012-06-18_11-07-29_219.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 103
shockolate said:
Great i went to a Sallys and big BSS and they have all the colors except blue :s

They say it's the hardest to find, you probably better off going online. I heard pink is hard to find. Checked on you tube and the hold is five not ten like the others and your hair is less crunchy with a lil hold

Makes my waves "pop". YAAEES LAWD!:headspin: Only thing is I used the olive oil eco styler. Amazon.com has all of the ECO stylers.

Last edited:
Lilmama1011 said:
They say it's the hardest to find, you probably better off going online. I heard pink is hard to find. Checked on you tube and the hold is five not ten like the others and your hair is less crunchy with a lil hold

What's the diff between the pink and the blue?

Great i went to a Sallys and big BSS and they have all the colors except blue :s

My local BSS made a special order for me. They already had the olive oil, crystal and the argan oil one, but not the blue. They keep it on the shelf on a regular basis now. Wont hurt to ask if you local BSS already carries Ecostyler gels.

What's the diff between the pink and the blue?

shockolate - The blue one just says it's for color treated hair.

41%2BFzVPguHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I got my mom interested in it I think we will try it today hopes it comes our defined, she is natural. I tried it on my relaxed flexi rod set and will see If it holds more than normal. I got her the argan oil one and SO the olive oil one. So far he loves it, It turned his whole texture curly. If its too much hold for my flexi rod sets, I will purchase the blue one with less hold, or even the pink one with the hold of seven, trial and error for me I guess. Not really worried bout my mom hair sure it will great but afraid she won't take care of it. She really isn't hair conscience at all. She just washes it, never conditions it because she says it soft and it's thinning out as she gets older but possible bsl. So might look nice from one day smh! And she wears scarfs all the time, bandanas so it's cotton and sucks the moisture out and she uses grease!!!!! (gagging) she knows nothing and never listens to me so she will end up will one string of hair if he continues to do what she does

Yall had me looking all over the world for the blue version for color treated hair. Now I've found some blue kind but...it's said something about "sport" with a level of 10. So...yeah. But I want the blue kind with the level 5 hold. I did however find the pink level 7 gel. I am liking it so far. Very light hold for me.

MsDes said:
Yall had me looking all over the world for the blue version for color treated hair. Now I've found some blue kind but...it's said something about "sport" with a level of 10. So...yeah. But I want the blue kind with the level 5 hold. I did however find the pink level 7 gel. I am liking it so far. Very light hold for me.

I guess if you want the blue you got to order online. I haven't even saw pink

What is it about this eco-styler I keep hearing about. I mean what are the ingredients. I thought most gels were made of gunk (junk) that leave a white (gross) residue no matter what they say. I want to know more about this gel and what makes it different!

virtuenow said:
What is it about this eco-styler I keep hearing about. I mean what are the ingredients. I thought most gels were made of gunk (junk) that leave a white (gross) residue no matter what they say. I want to know more about this gel and what makes it different!

Important Information
Ingredients
Water, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance. It defines curls. Naturals love it. Relaxed can use it to hold curls when they get it styled but works best in natural

I've tried the clear and olive oil, but I'm currently using the pink for my wngs. I would like to try the blue, but I haven't seen it any stores.

I picked up the blue one and it had a hold of 10 as well.
Did anyone watch MAhogany curls new vid? She does a review on all of the ecostlyer gels. She uploaded today.

Back