Why Did God Create Lucifer

Serious question
Hi Angel:

God did not create Lucifer to become an evil being now known as satan (and/or the devil).

Lucifer was created in beauty and splendor and was appointed as the Head Cherub among angels. However the Bible shares how pride filled the heart of Lucifer. The gifts that God gave him, he felt were not enough; Lucifer wanted to be above God and as he set up a mutiny of angels against God with the intent and attempt to remove God from His throne, Lucifer, along with his followers, were expelled from Heaven.

God gave them and us as well, 'free will'. God does not want robots. God wants our love because we 'choose' to love and honor Him, not because we were forced to do so. Hence the reason satan chose evil over God.

Here are some scriptures for confirmation:

Ezekiel 28:11-15New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 12 “Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:

“You were the seal of perfection,
Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The sardius, topaz, and diamond,
Beryl, onyx, and jasper,
Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold.
The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes
Was prepared for you on the day you were created.

14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers;
I established you;
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created,
Till iniquity was found in you

I will also post the scripture from Isaiah .... "How art thou fallen..."

I'll be back in a few. I'm on my cell

Here's Isaiah 14...

The Fall of Lucifer

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,
And consider you, saying:
Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
Who shook kingdoms,

17 Who made the world as a wilderness
And destroyed its cities,
Who did not open the house of his prisoners?’

I enjoy Q&A's like this. Especially when there are resources and scriptures to refer back to.

@Shimmie quick question that a few of my friends were just discussing. Since God knows everything before it comes to past, is it possible that he also knew his beloved angel would fall & become satan?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Shimmie,

Thanks for chiming in on that question. I know that God is all knowing, omnipresent,omnipotent, all powerful all wise and ever present. He knows the beginning to the end and the end to the beginning. He knew that Lucifer was going to flip and try to cause a coup but I still don't understand why he didn't stop him.
I can't compare it to now because Adam opened up the door to sin,disease and death. This is very complicated. You know. Another question.
Dick Gregory who is a question said if our oppressors weren't Christians would we be ? It's like me if I were white as a black person. Why do you worship our God ? Every race worships God in their color/race, except for blacks people.
Picture this. A conscious slave asks his fellow brothers, why should we worship their God? Look at us. We are enslaved, beaten,raped, tortured, castrated, etc. and their bible condones it why are we worshiping their God ?
I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers is just I listen to people and it just makes me wonder. I know why the Isrealites were enslaved but I have no clue as to why my people were allowed to be enslaved

I enjoy Q&A's like this. Especially when there are resources and scriptures to refer back to.

@Shimmie quick question that a few of my friends were just discussing. Since God knows everything before it comes to past, is it possible that he also knew his beloved angel would fall & become satan?

Thank you in advance.

Most definitely, God knew that Lucifer would fall. God is all knowing.

Hebrews 4:12-13

For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Jeremiah 16:17

"For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity concealed from My eyes.

---------------------

The question of 'why'is satan allowed to exist' will always be void of understanding until we each actually meet with God face to face and He tells us.

One assurance is that God wants us to choose Him and to know His true love for us. He proved it by giving us Jesus to save us and our souls from satan's deceptions. But God wants us by our choice for when we choose we will remain faithful and that what God truly wants from us...our love for Him that is faithful and not fake or forced.

As weird as it sounds, without satan, we'd never know the difference nor that we had a choice.

Hi Shimmie,

Thanks for chiming in on that question. I know that God is all knowing, omnipresent,omnipotent, all powerful all wise and ever present. He knows the beginning to the end and the end to the beginning. He knew that Lucifer was going to flip and try to cause a coup but I still don't understand why he didn't stop him.
I can't compare it to now because Adam opened up the door to sin,disease and death. This is very complicated. You know. Another question.

Dick Gregory who is a question said if our oppressors weren't Christians would we be ? It's like me if I were white as a black person. Why do you worship our God ? Every race worships God in their color/race, except for blacks people.

Picture this. A conscious slave asks his fellow brothers, why should we worship their God? Look at us. We are enslaved, beaten,raped, tortured, castrated, etc. and their bible condones it why are we worshiping their God ?

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers is just I listen to people and it just makes me wonder. I know why the Isrealites were enslaved but I have no clue as to why my people were allowed to be enslaved

God is clear, that He will have no other gods before Him, hence this made those captured vulnerable to slavery.

2 Chronicles 7:14King James Version (KJV)

14... If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
---------------
No where in the Bible does God condone slavery, rape, etc. This is the evil which lives in the heart of men, not God. What the slave owners said was NOT validated by God --- it is a lie and it always will be a lie. They purposely misused scripture to justify their evil. Yet God was no where in any of it.

In addition, God is God of all. We (Christians) are NOT serving a 'white man's God. God is very clear about who He is. God is Spirit, not a color nor race.

The progress of our race may seem slow however, it is not because of God. In more ways than one, we as a race have to take accountability for the actions of our own doing which impede our progress. Sin still prevails with 'our people' which hinders and impede progress.

God is STILL and always will be the redemption for all of us. REJOICE that you are a Christian and Black.

Hold on to this:

"The first shall be last and the last shall be first..."

(Matthew 20:16 / Matthew 19:30)

Thanks Shimmie! :urock:

sorry to interrupt your thread @blqlady
I don't have the answers...I truly wish that I did.

What I do know is that God is faithful and He has not forsaken us and He never will. THIS I can attest to from my personal experience and relationship with Him and by the witness of what He has done in my life directly and my children, other loved ones and many others.

satan can never prevail over God's love and presence in our lives.

You answered my question. Thank you

:bighug:

satan wants to plant doubt in your heart about God.

Remember when Jesus said this to Simon Peter: (Luke 22:31-32)

Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat;

but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers."…

------------

Angel you belong to God and nothing that satan can do will ever change that. satan tried that same mess with Jesus when Jesus came from the 40 days/nights from fasting in the wilderness; only to have Jesus rebuke him with : "Get thee behind me satan..."

(Matthew 16:23)

Good Q & A ladies. I wonder if we'll remember our lives once everything is said and done? Do you ladies think we'll see Christ's return in our life time? The way things are heading, I seriously do.

Good Q & A ladies. I wonder if we'll remember our lives once everything is said and done? Do you ladies think we'll see Christ's return in our life time? The way things are heading, I seriously do.

Excellent question. I agree with @pre_medicalrulz in her post, there is still much more to fulfill in prophesy.

However, it doesn't stop folks from passing on and seeing Jesus sooner. :look:

Well, there's a few books on Smashwords that inspired me to ask these questions. One is titled "Where are the Lions?" by Chris Tondering and it basically is his interpretation of what life is like in Heaven (it's probably not what you think lol) and the other is titled "Paradise World" by Dan Edmond, and it's about a murdered concert musician waking up in Heaven and discovering that even in Heaven there are some "challenges" . . namely forgiving his killer and convincing an atheist that he's not dreaming. Who btw, are two separate people lol.

And we have about a good 30-ish to 40-ish years left depending on how old you are. A lot could happen in that amount of time lol.

And we have about a good 30-ish to 40-ish years left depending on how old you are. A lot could happen in that amount of time lol.
I find it interesting that people are living longer. My great aunt celebrated her 105th birthday in April. We had an awesome celebration.

She is not wheelchair bound. Auntie was up and dancing and singing "Can't nobody do me like Jesus..." She's the oldest of three sisters, :yep:

You're right though. A lot can still happen and it is. Jesus said, "No man knoweth the hour, not even Him; only God knows the moment of His inevitable and definite Return.

Praise God!

God is clear, that He will have no other gods before Him, hence this made those captured vulnerable to slavery.

2 Chronicles 7:14King James Version (KJV)

14... If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
---------------
No where in the Bible does God condone slavery, rape, etc. This is the evil which lives in the heart of men, not God. What the slave owners said was NOT validated by God --- it is a lie and it always will be a lie. They purposely misused scripture to justify their evil. Yet God was no where in any of it.

In addition, God is God of all. We (Christians) are NOT serving a 'white man's God. God is very clear about who He is. God is Spirit, not a color nor race.

The progress of our race may seem slow however, it is not because of God. In more ways than one, we as a race have to take accountability for the actions of our own doing which impede our progress. Sin still prevails with 'our people' which hinders and impede progress.

God is STILL and always will be the redemption for all of us. REJOICE that you are a Christian and Black.

Hold on to this:

"The first shall be last and the last shall be first..."

(Matthew 20:16 / Matthew 19:30)

Wow, that scripture right there (first shall be last, last shall be first) is the one I quoted to a friend when we were both hurting after the Charleston shootings.

Wow, that scripture right there (first shall be last, last shall be first) is the one I quoted to a friend when we were both hurting after the Charleston shootings.

:wave: Hi @Supergirl

God has already placed 'us' in position for leadership...to be first. Although we may appear small as in Gideon's army, God is still moving us forward. Take a look at this scripture from the promises of God's Word. A Word from God which shall not be repealed.

"Come and let us cross over to the garrison of these uncircumcised; perhaps the LORD will work for us, for the LORD is not restrained to save by many or by few."

His armor bearer said to him, "Do all that is in your heart; turn yourself, and here I am with you according to your desire."…
---------------
Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.

I Samuel 14:6-7

--------------------
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
------------------------

satan does not want us to KNOW the fullness of God and the extent of how far God plans to take us. Hence the doubts, the fear and those who say Jesus is a white man's God.

News Flash: Adam was a Black man. Eve, pulled from Adam's rib -- a woman of rich color and beauty.

God was always 'Our' God and shall always be.

:wave: Hi @Supergirl

God has already placed 'us' in position for leadership...to be first. Although we may appear small as in Gideon's army, God is still moving us forward. Take a look at this scripture from the promises of God's Word. A Word from God which shall not be repealed.

"Come and let us cross over to the garrison of these uncircumcised; perhaps the LORD will work for us, for the LORD is not restrained to save by many or by few."

His armor bearer said to him, "Do all that is in your heart; turn yourself, and here I am with you according to your desire."…
---------------
Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.

I Samuel 14:6-7

--------------------
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
------------------------

satan does not want us to KNOW the fullness of God and the extent of how far God plans to take us. Hence the doubts, the fear and those who say Jesus is a white man's God.

News Flash: Adam was a Black man. Eve, pulled from Adam's rib -- a woman of rich color and beauty.

God was always 'Our' God and shall always be.
I believe a lot of people are going to be surprised when their eyes see Jesus. Republicans may even choose to go to hell rather than spend eternity with a non white savior! Sorry, that wasn't nice. :D

I believe a lot of people are going to be surprised when their eyes see Jesus. Republicans may even choose to go to hell rather than spend eternity with a non white savior! Sorry, that wasn't nice. :D

:lol: I agree. Even democrats and liberals.

In the words of Jack Nicholson: They can't handle the truth. :lol:

Back