Who's got the thickest hair you know?

caribeandiva

Human being
In real life not on the board.

My family's got the thickest out of anybody we know (males and females alike). My stylist who does my sister, mom, and now my brother's hair can't believe it. We got that super thick type 4 hair. Growing up I hated it cause I got made fun of a lot because of it. Now I love it!! People think my hair's fake sometimes even though it's only SL.

My mom then me. My mom still goes to the salon and on more than one occasion a stylist has jacked the price up an extra $20-30 from what they quoted on the phone because they didn't know her hair was so thick. In my perm days, I've had beauticians tell me they needed to take a 5 minute break while doing my hair.

My mom then me. My mom still goes to the salon and on more than one occasion a stylist has jacked the price up an extra $20-30 from what they quoted on the phone because they didn't know her hair was so thick. In my perm days, I've had beauticians tell me they needed to take a 5 minute break while doing my hair.
wow... I've had friends tell me that when I had them do my touchups. I used to get an extra kit (when i used No-lye relaxers) because my hair is so thick and just "ate" it up.

One of my friends from high school. Her afro puff is soooo ginoromous and beautiful. I've twisted her hair and while it usually takes me 6-8 hours to install kinky twists it took 13 hours for hers. BTW she is on the board too.

my 3 yr old daughter and I love it! She had to reach way bac for those genes cause she definately didnt get it from me

honestly...me..my fam has genetically fine and thin hair even while natural..when everyone sees my natural hair they always said "i was the only one blessed with thick hair"

Honestly, me and my sister can run a tight race now that I'm natural :lachen:

My DD's hair is thick as well so we'll see how long it takes on "hair" dayz now. :look: Takes me many hours just on my own :blush:

I do by far.. Every woman in my family tells me how much they envy how thick my hair is and how they always wanted hair this thick.

If only they knew how thick hair can some times be a b@&(&^ to handle! lol

I have two cousins who are sisters and they have the thickest most beautiful hair I've ever seen.

My older cousin does not really like her hair, but I tell her I'm jealous all the time. Even her daughters have beautiful thick hair, it's very coarse and I'm always touching their hair when I see them.

Most of the women on both sides of my family have fine hair so the thick haired ladies really stand out.

My 19 year old daughter has the thickest hair of anyone I know. It's relaxed , but it's thicker than most natural's hair. People always think she has a great wig on.

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!:lick: yes. and yummy!!:lachen:

My sister. She's transitioning and I can't tell you how happy I am about it. Her hair is SO thick and gorgeous. I've always envied her hair.

wow.. and here I thought I was in the minority. All those negative comments I get from "friends" are probably just jealousy then.

Back