What do you consider LONG hair????????????/

On some people bra strap looks long- on other people it doesn't. I think it depends on texture and thickness (horizontal volume as some call it).

Generally I consider Bra strap and beyond long. Noticeably (as in I think 'she has long hair') long is waist and beyond or really really thick shiny blunt-cut bra strap length...

[ QUOTE ]
On some people bra strap looks long- on other people it doesn't. I think it depends on texture and thickness (horizontal volume as some call it).

Generally I consider Bra strap and beyond long. Noticeably (as in I think 'she has long hair') long is waist and beyond or really really thick shiny blunt-cut bra strap length...

[/ QUOTE ]

Katrine,
I think you're right. I've seen various people with bra strap length, and although they're all at the same length, their hair length looks different, depending on thickness of the hair, or the location of the bra strap. For some people, bra strap hair is technically not as long because it all depends on inches and body type.

now my hair is shoulder length...a little longer...but I am 5'11". I have hairs on my head that are 13-14 inches that don't reach my shoulders....shoulder blade is pretty long on me...
thanks to u ladies my hair is creeping down...i'm excited to se what it can do!

Past the shoulders because if I were describing someone and her hair was past her shoulders I'd say, "You know Kathy, she's about 5'6", thin, long hair..." I wouldn't say medium-length hair. JMO
smile.gif

I agree with you Supergirl. I was thinking about that as I read these posts. With that being said, I am going to say past shoulder length is what I consider long hair. Waist length would be considered Real Long hair to me.

I think hair that touches your shoulder blades meets "long" in my book and probably most of our "old" standards of long before joining hair boards.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think hair that touches your shoulder blades meets "long" in my book and probably most of our "old" standards of long before joining hair boards.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulder to me is still medium length. Top of bra-strap is long, below bra-strap, waist, tailbone etc is very long.

Back