Whoops!! My natural journey has come to an end...

Well you took the plunge afterall, i hope you love it....
Now no more small talk

WHERE DA HECK IS DEM PIKCHAURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see pics:grin:. I was hoping you would hold out, but I'm glad everything was well thought out and went well. All of these long time naturals going back to the creamy crack makes me want to take the plunge. :spinning:

I'm in shock! I can't believe that both you and Hopeful relaxed/texlaxed!

I'm happy for you both though....you have got to do you, boo!

Now, where are those pics????

It's almost like I need alarm for this thread. I keep peeking back in for pics. :blush3:

Fab, I saw the title and was like, "I can't wait to see her pics!" I hope you love your new hair. :kiss:

OT......Hopeful, you hair is beautiful

:blush: Thanks sweetie.

:sleep8: :bookworm: :phone: :peek2: Is she back yet? :lachen:

Your post is so cute.

It's almost like I need alarm for this thread. I keep peeking back in for pics. :blush3:

I know! I think I logged off 5 hours ago, so I just knew I was coming back to see pics.

Bre-Bre where are you? You better get in here girl. You bet not make me have to wait till tomorrow! :swearing::naughty::(:mad: :rolleyes:

imwaiting.gif
imwaiting.gif
bored2.gif
nails.gif

Sorry sorry sorry ladies!!! I've had a few challenges this evening (non hair related lol). I am going to photobucket right now:) Will be back in a second

Thanks for finally posting pics:grin:. You still have a lot of texture. I bet when you airdry it will be curlier than you think. I'm so happy you were able to wear your hair straight for the day, I know that was a relief! And I'm jelly, some of your hair is already past apl, looking good bre bre.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Oops!!!! :grin::grin:

Well, your hair looks marvelous Fab... it looks lush and healthy. :yep: Between you and JCoily, I'm really thinking of texlaxing by the end of the year. I'm scared of chemicals, though. :ohwell::perplexed
I was scared too. I just hope I know all I need to know to take care of it. I guess, worse case, i'll start from scratch and grow it out again. But, for now i'm going to enjoy this :yep:

Thanks for finally posting pics:grin:. You still have a lot of texture. I bet when you airdry it will be curlier than you think. I'm so happy you were able to wear your hair straight for the day, I know that was a relief!
it was a huge relief. In moreseo, when I want to do a wash and go i can do just that - Wash and Go! No more major detangling sessions in the shower.

I was scared too. I just hope I know all I need to know to take care of it. I guess, worse case, i'll start from scratch and grow it out again. But, for now i'm going to enjoy this :yep:

Yeah, enjoy your hair. You have so much of it and it's beautiful, whether natural or relaxed! :yep: I'm trying to adopt the same philosophy. :yep:

Back