Who said natural hair can't "swang" *pics*

I wish! Usually it comes out straight but stiff looking...:nono: Or it lays down but there's definitely no swang going on.

Innnteresting! This, I did not know. That would piss me off if I spent all that time getting my hair straight, and then nothing swung! Hrmph. What do you think you did different to give you that swing, then?

Thanks for all the compliments ladies!!!!

It's all back in a protective style today after massaging in a nice amount of moisturizer this morning.... lol...

Girl, your hair is healthy and very thick on the ends. I'm sure this is why you got that 'swang' thing going on. You look great!! One of these days my ends will thicken up so I can get my swang on too!:grin:

Innnteresting! This, I did not know. That would piss me off if I spent all that time getting my hair straight, and then nothing swung! Hrmph. What do you think you did different to give you that swing, then?

I think straightening in much smaller sections and using a hot comb was the key this time. My SO was so surprised by all the bouncing he thought I put a relaxer in.

WOW! You go girl! Everyone is getting that "straight" fever. I guess since winter is nicer to straight hair than summe, everyone wants to sport a straight do! ooks great!

Thanks Stella and Naturalgurl!!! I think the winter weather is another reason why it stayed looking nice when I was out last night. That's my last heat style for the year.

Thank you!!!!

My regi is in a redevelopment stage... lol.. I was in kinky twists for 4 months so I had to play around with my regi to remember what works. Right now I'm on a very low manipulation regi (not counting what I did to my hair yesterday) I put it up in either a bun or under a hair zing and leave it up for at least a week. I pre-poo with this Organics Long Hair Care Lotion and detangle then add a custom conditioner (mix of creme of nature hair repair condish - the one with the pink cap - and queen helen cholesterol condish). Leave all that on for an hour give or take a 5 hour nap and rinse. I twist wet hair in sections -adding more Organics lotion- and let hair air dry and put back up in a protective style for the week. This is all new, but I've discovered that detangling with the Organics and mixing the condishes made for kid easy detangling in the shower. And adding more Organics to wet hair made my hair air dry really soft.

Sorry that was so long.

Thanks. I'll look out for your fotki/photo album soon *another hint* :look:

Back