Who is your ultimate hair inspiration?

bluediamond0829 said:
These are my hair inspirations....im very versatile from natural to relaxed.....

webby

sweetpeadst
LondonDiva
kitchen_tician
Chaya
glossyxlipz
JenniferMD
babyblue
missvi
mrslee
so1913
iris

i also Sanaa Lathan and Aaliyah are my hair inspirations.....
Thank you blue :kiss: What a true honor, as I don't see myself anywhere near my personal goal(s).

I don't have a list of inspirations, as everyone here inspires me in some way. There are some who inspire me to where my hair up more often, air dried. Some taunt me to try new products (not that I need much coaxing in that area).

On a non hair tip, some inspire me to reflect on myself and ask if I could be doing things differently in my life, or do I treat people well.

So, for my reasons above, I dare not make a list, because someone's name will surely be missed.

DatJerseyDyme
Carlie
JenniferMD
& many more...
k_jump7E11.gif

I love to see that relaxed hair can be healthy & long!!
..gif

FeelinIt said:
Girl I just loved your Italy album. I felt like I was on vacation for a hot second. Ohh and your cousin Rashaad, err umm, I left him a lil profile for him to consider and a number.....LOL The comment is in the album with his ex in the picture. Holla!!

:laugh: I'm really considering giving Rashaad a album of his own in my photo site.

Thanks SerenityBreeze, bluediamond0829 and Ashee :kiss:

JenniferMD said:
:laugh: I'm really considering giving Rashaad a album of his own in my photo site.

Thanks SerenityBreeze, bluediamond0829 and Ashee :kiss:

Ohh and did I mention your hair is gawgesss!?!?!

My hair inspirations are:

Isis - the 1st album I viewed. I stalk frequently...

Onepraying, Mscounelor, and Bublnbrnsuga - beautiful hair and inspire me to keep on transitioning.

Isubabiedee2 - She looks like she's having fun with her natural hair

Kristina - love her hair and I she always has updates

Poohbear - I admire her. I only wish I had the guts to the a BC and she looks fab

Kitchen_tician- Long, beautiful hair

Iris - pretty hair and love her updates too

Lots of others...

:)

Shalilac said:
I absolutely am inspired by Asha (Seoul)! I think her personality and spirit show in her bush. It's beautiful. I always loved micarae's hair (I miss her :( ) and CoffyIsis (not a board member). Her hair is the bizomb!

Honorable mention to babyblue! If I could just have half of her length I'd be cheesin'! :lol:

Shalilac,

You are the sweetest! Thank you!

I agree with you about Micarae! She's MY hair idol.

I'm happy, no elated that you are staying strong and continuing on with transistioning to becoming natural. I've seen your pictures and you and your hair are absolutely beautiful!

Irresistible and Zanna. I really can't wait for long healthy natural hair. Unlvgirl is another awesome inspiration for me. :p There are so many others...I stalk a lot of albums. :lol:

As far as this forum goes...need I even respond? :/ (check the siggy)

As far as famous people: Alicia Keys and.....JADA....yeah, I said it--WHAT?!?!

People I know....my sister....her hair grows like crazy...she is relaxed though. Also, my niece and various other little girls in the family with very long, thick, natural hair.

Asha97 said:
Micarae hands down!

I love her hair and can't wait until I reach its length!
alright SOMEBODY is gonna have to hook a sista up with micarae's password, cuz i am always hearing good things about her, but i cant see her pics!!!! :(

c'mon...drop me a PM! :D

Shatani said:
alright SOMEBODY is gonna have to hook a sista up with micarae's password, cuz i am always hearing good things about her, but i cant see her pics!!!! :(

Mee too

Kenya Moore and Beyonce. Kenya's hair is so thick and full, but I also dig the colors that Bee rocks with her hair. Don't always like the platinum blonde look, but it's okay.

Shatani said:

Shatani,

I see now that her album is on hiatus, so she may not be giving out a password to her album. :(

BTW, thanks for the shout out! ;) You're truly kind!

bluediamond0829 said:
These are my hair inspirations....im very versatile from natural to relaxed.....

webby
sweetpeadst
LondonDiva
kitchen_tician
Chaya
glossyxlipz
JenniferMD
babyblue
missvi
mrslee
so1913
iris

Thank You Blue, Really appreciate it!!!!!!:kiss:

I can really relate to Nicole Kidmans hair in "FAr and away" My hair is like that it has different textures and curl and crimp to it so it falls with a puff on top and gradually hanging down. Her hair was natural and below waist for that movie. They fixed it in styles that complimented her natural 3bc long hair.
Though i loved Maid Marions frizzy long hair in Robin Hood prince Of theieves i will never have that volume to wear those fabulas long natural styles but I was inspiried to grow my natural hair long even more when i saw that movie. We don't see natural frizzy looking long hair like that much in film.

bluediamond0829 said:

webby
sweetpeadst
LondonDiva
kitchen_tician
Chaya
glossyxlipz
JenniferMD
babyblue
missvi
mrslee
so1913
iris

WOW I am so touched!! My first ever shout out!! AHHHHHHHH thanks (as a tear rolls down her cheek)!!!!! You are so sweet!

There Are So Many Inspirational Women On This Forum Even If You Are Not Named I Thank You. But Some Of The Albums That I Keep Going Back To Are Babyblue, Chicoro, Bublnbrnsuga, Kha, Irresitable, Pottersville(nc.com),nay, Southerngirl,caramel Honee, Supergirl, Kitchen_tician, Glossyxlipz, Sylver2,jennifermd,so1913, Afashionslave,starian,anky, Chocokitty,sherrylove, Bree And Ayshia.

I Love Halle Berry (short Or Long), Toni Braxton (short), Aaliyah (rip),oprah (i Know Its Not Hers But I Still Luv Her Hair)....i Cant Think Of Any More Celbraties Right Now....

foxybrownsugar said:
There Are So Many Inspirational Women On This Forum Even If You Are Not Named I Thank You. But Some Of The Albums That I Keep Going Back To Are Babyblue, Chicoro, Bublnbrnsuga, Kha, Irresitable, Pottersville(nc.com),nay, Southerngirl,caramel Honee, Supergirl, Kitchen_tician, Glossyxlipz, Sylver2,jennifermd,so1913, Afashionslave,starian,anky, Chocokitty,sherrylove, Bree And Ayshia.

I Love Halle Berry (short Or Long), Toni Braxton (short), Aaliyah (rip),oprah (i Know Its Not Hers But I Still Luv Her Hair)....i Cant Think Of Any More Celbraties Right Now....

awwwww... thanks, foxybrownsugar.....!!!!!!

Hiza and Supergirl! It's hard to think of celebs at the moment b/c their hair is usually fake. I will have to get back to u on that one.

I absolutely love your layers. I am not natural but I simply am impressed with your hair. It's just rich....I can't describe it any other way. And your pictures are beautiful. You are extremely gifted!:)
Asha97 said:
Shalilac,

You are the sweetest! Thank you!

I agree with you about Micarae! She's MY hair idol.

I'm happy, no elated that you are staying strong and continuing on with transistioning to becoming natural. I've seen your pictures and you and your hair are absolutely beautiful!

ITA!!!! Too many inspirations to single any one person out.

Valerie said:
I think there are lots of hair inspirations on this board, all the ladies, with bra length, waist length are my inspiration, whether they are natural, texturised or relaxed. I look at their albums and as far as I am concerned, their hair is so beautiful. I hope to achieve in the near future.

Ekombe,CatSuga, Naturallady.(I hope I have your name right)
Started with TWA's and are spreading to big afros.

Den1

:D

Z

Last edited:
I am going to go against the usual. You ladies who are always mentioned all the time and you do have great and lengths. All of you are the reason I am in here. You shown me that it could be done

But for me a Inspiration is someone that is still trying, and still has many of the humps that these ladies have gone through.
Some of the ladies may not be bra-strap/mid back or Waist. But when the going gets rough they remind me that there are other in the same boat as me. And inspire me to continue.
Bet most of these ladies wont even read this thread and expect there name. Hope ya'll do. But guess what? Thank U
I dont really like dropping names, I always forget people.

But......

Maryj1584
Divinefavor
Karezone
Candy_C
Lov Long hair
Hairqueen
Perfectdoak

Kizzy :lol:

Last edited:
Back