Who's your hair goals inspiration?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
Re: Who\'s your hair goals inspiration?

<ul type="square"> [*]
shocked.gif
You're right Ms. K, Dream7's hair is GORGEOUS! My goodness, it is so pretty! I'm adding her to my list of inspirations [*]Yante Coi [*]Adrienne (of course) [*]Wanda K. (I forgot your user name here
blush.gif
... is it Pooh?) [*]Allandra (I remember seeing her pix and feeling totally in awe
notworthy.gif
) [*]Peachtree [*]Silvergirl [*]Supergirl [*]Tracy [*]BRH [*]SkegeeSMB [*]Beverly [*]Caramela [*]JetCityGirl [*]Jade21 and Mahalialee (even though I've never seen their hair, their advice is priceless
smile.gif
) [/list]

I have many inspirations to draw from but I probably forgot to add someone in, lol.

Edited to add: Yup
laugh.gif
I forgot to add Valleygirl, Hairlove, and Nay007. Beautiful hair!

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
my hair goals inspiration has always been allandra. although she doesn't post pics anymore, i was one of the fortunate ones to see a pic of her hair before she started, a year later and then a year after that (i think). it's super thick and grows really fast! the woman has some gorgeous hair!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh, thanks Adrienne. You're always so sweet and kind (with your waist length hair
trampoline.gif
).
kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nyambura said:
[*]Allandra (I remember seeing her pix and feeling totally in awe)

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahh shucks. Thanks Nyambura.

For those interested in Micarae's album,she told me that you all would have to PM her. Go to www.fotki.com and search Micarae. Sign her guestbook and she will hook you up.

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Bublnbrnsuga you are one of my inspirations esp. since I'm going natural now. I love how you have such a positive view of your hair and all the styles you do with it.

Addrienne was my original hair she-ro and she always will be she made me believe what I didn't think was possible.
smile.gif

PS
Bublnbrnsuga, did you change you password to your album I can't get in and I'm going crazy!!!
nuts.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup,I changed it. I received a strange email one day and when I tried to email the person back,it came back as errors. I will email it to you. I think I will update my album sometime next week,so I will give everyone my new pw. And AWWW shucks,thanks for the compliment.
smile.gif

My hair inspirations are Spagirl and Hairlove.

Spagirl's hair is very thick and at a length that I want to reach next spring.

Hairlove's hair is shiny and she has pretty updos. Her routine is very simple.

Blueflower, very nice! Since August was your first texturizer, are you going to touch up every 5 months or so? I want to see curly pics please!

There are many inspirations but here are a few:
Got2BeMe has beautiful natural hair (she has a fokti album)
Yante is always creating beautiful styles and color
Hairlove has mastered the transition and updos
Supergirl and Adrienne have some of the longest, healthiest relaxed hair I have "seen"
Valleygirl has nice length and highlights
Beverly, overall health and shine

I found a pic from a hair magazine of a woman with even hair that almost covers her chest. She is my daily inspiration because she's tacked to my bathroom mirror.
smile.gif
I can't wait for the day when my hair is that long when blown out.

Adrienne is my mentor! I love her hair and I have to look at her album every now in then to keep myself inspired----especially on those bad hair days.

My inspiration would have to be my mother. Gorgeous thick bra strap length hair. The only thing is, she does whatever she wants to do to it (ex: pressing her relaxed hair) and it still grows and never breaks. I guess I didnt get that part of the hair gene!

Wow,baby gurl,that's sweet-now do you think mom's will be a sweetie and post some pics?

boadicea, i like her hair too, check the spelling tho, lol

that lil girl from the parenthood in your signature did have some really nice hair, i wonder what she looks like today

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
boadicea, i like her hair too, check the spelling tho, lol

that lil girl from the parenthood in your signature did have some really nice hair, i wonder what she looks like today

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah-I know. I think the last time I saw her she's a little chubbier,but cute. When I would watch the parenthood,I could not believe this baby's hair looked healthier than mine.
laugh.gif

I would say that Adrienne, Foxybronx, Beverly, and 1 more person but i can't think right now, when i can remember i'll let you all know.

The other person is Gldspoon. Hair is beautiful. Like everyone else I mentioned.

There are too many to list, but herea re a few...

Adrienne
Hairlove
Nay007
Supergirl
Zanna

I could go on, and on and on!
smile.gif

-lee

Aaliyah--she's reason why I decide to go natural and I wanted to achieve her length.

I get postiviity from all the ladies on this board in general, but the ones who really inspired me to go for it:
Zanna
Allandra
Adrienne
Jade21
Tracy(haircolor guru)
Den1
Nay007
Sweet cocoa
and many more...
Thanks for being positive inspirations.

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
wow... thanks, yall! i been sick since the weekend. this really was a nice pick-me-up!
08.gif

my hair goals inspiration has always been allandra. although she doesn't post pics anymore, i was one of the fortunate ones to see a pic of her hair before she started, a year later and then a year after that (i think). it's super thick and grows really fast! the woman has some gorgeous hair!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw her hair too! ((bragging)) And yes it is and SHE IS beautiful!

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
wow... thanks, yall! i been sick since the weekend. this really was a nice pick-me-up!
08.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw her hair too! ((bragging)) And yes it is and SHE IS beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl,

You have me over here
laugh.gif
@ bragging. Thanks for the compliment.

[ QUOTE ]
anikalia said:
Blueflower, very nice! Since August was your first texturizer, are you going to touch up every 5 months or so? I want to see curly pics please!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Anikalia. I plan on touching up my hair on February 6. I'm going to do it myself. I don't think it will be too difficult since it's just the new growth I have to handle. You know what? I have no idea what my texturized hair looks like after I conditioner rinse and let it dry. I usually put it it in braids or in bun. I know that it won't look as long as it does if it's wet because I have major shrinkage at my roots. I'll try to post some curly pics next Sunday or Monday.

[ QUOTE ]
kerplunky said:
AFashionSlave is my hairo.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww girl,
I've never been a hairo before.
Thanks a lot.
smile.gif

These women put the "I" in inspiration for me:

Wanakee
Sherrylove
Beverly
Adrienne
Nay007
Zanna
Supergirl

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Wow,baby gurl,that's sweet-now do you think mom's will be a sweetie and post some pics?

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope she will one day, I try to sneak and take pictures but she always catches me
laugh.gif
Ill get it one day on the sly!

Nyambura and Lucia
kiss.gif
Thank you....

My two are DEFINITELY Adrienne and Supergirl for obvious reasons. Here are some others...

Leejure - because I have a feeling I have those curls under this PCJ and I remember when Lee's was not-tha-momma
laugh.gif
hair was a little past shoulder length - not so so long ago.
wink.gif

Nay007 - the girl just has beautiful hair...

Caramela and Bevvie - I have never seen such a rapidly growing heads of hair. It keeps my snail on thorazine growth rate ridden self to keep pressing on.
laugh.gif

Sherrylove - I'll never forget the first day I saw those pics. Gorgeous.

CH and Skeegeesmb - the shine and the health always strike me. And the way Skeegees just does what she wants and makes it happen, chopped off, texturized...I love options - this woman is a walking option.
laugh.gif

The Pantene model with the long golden hair...that's gon be me one day y'all....
grin.gif

When my hair grows out, it wants to be just like Den1's!

adrienne is my hair inspiration! the length that she has acquired and retained over the past three years is amazing. I always frequent her album (thank goodness she is a paying picturetrail member and not one of those that sign on for free trial then let it expire-lol) She has a great regimen (core products like keracare) and she is consistent with her stuff which leads to wonderful results. And she keeps it simple!

My Hairspirations, as I call it are:

Peachtree
Supergirl
ms_jennifer
Sherry love
Jade21(would love to see pictures of her hair, but she provides good information)

Adrienne

And myself ...everytime I look at the progress I have made ...
drunk.gif

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back