Who is your ultimate hair inspiration?

atl_mulattamami

I would have to say my TOP hair inspiration is Lisa Marcos. She has some of the prettiest hair I've seen in my life! She and I have similar hair types so hopefully I can achieve the same style she wears.

Attachments

• inspiration5.jpg
    inspiration5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 183
  • inspiration6.jpg
    inspiration6.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 159
This is in the order I first saw albums.... Kitchen_tician, Southerngirl, Carlie and Glossylipz! Oh was I only suppose to pick just one? OK, I will create an imaginary person, I will take Kitchen_tician, length, SG- thickness, Carlie- shine and color, with Glossylipz texture. I think that would make the perfect head of hair for me!

KAddy said:
SouthernGirl

Awwwwwwwww :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks Kaddy!!!

You too Simplycee, MrsLee, and Candibaby, London, and QTgirl!!!

My favorite is probably Jada Pinkett Smith. I've seen her go from short to long with seemingly little effort.

On this board, my all-time favorites are Nay and Sherrylove

Last edited:
here: adrienne, *i secretly stalk her photo album for updates*
life: I like how Mya can go from curly to straight, her hair is alway on point.

I think there are lots of hair inspirations on this board, all the ladies, with bra length, waist length are my inspiration, whether they are natural, texturised or relaxed. I look at their albums and as far as I am concerned, their hair is so beautiful. I hope to achieve in the near future.

divine said:
Peachtree and Den
Thanks Divine, I really love your texture!!!!!

Robin Woods was the first AA woman I saw with long, thick hair to her waist. Her methods were the first I employed to acheive my natural hair goals. All ladies on LHCF are an inspiration regardless of texture, length etc.

Iris (Irresistable), Peachtree, and Jainygirl.

ETA: I am sure there are others. I gotta go look through more albums!

den1 said:
Thanks Divine, I really love your texture!!!!!

Robin Woods was the first AA woman I saw with long, thick hair to her waist. Her methods were the first I employed to acheive my natural hair goals. All ladies on LHCF are an inspiration regardless of texture, length etc.

You have no idea how much you helped me. I really wanted to put a relaxer in my hair to make it striaght. You had a lot of tips in in your album, so that really helped me make the decision to stay natural. I'm doing braids as of yesterday, and will follow your tips.

On LHCF: Nay and Maestradiva77 (I don;t know if she's still here, but I have her album bookmarked)

In the real world: All of those healthy haired ladies who make it look SO EASY!!!

mrslee said:
This is in the order I first saw albums.... Kitchen_tician, Southerngirl, Carlie and Glossylipz! Oh was I only suppose to pick just one? OK, I will create an imaginary person, I will take Kitchen_tician, length, SG- thickness, Carlie- shine and color, with Glossylipz texture. I think that would make the perfect head of hair for me!

Thanks MrsLee :kiss:
There are soooo many, it's hard to choose. Of course many of the ladies on LHCF, natural and relaxed.

There are many ladies here with truly gorgeous hair but the person who inspires me is AJamericandiva. But yes, there are lots of others here

Last edited:
Growingitlong said:
There aare many ladies here with trlly gorgeous hair but the person who inspires me is AJamericandiva. But yes, there are lots of others here

AJamericandiva is my girl....I was trying to remember her name since December, when this question was first introduced......But her...Dontspeakdefeat, Sylvia2.......Alright...

awww, thanks qtgirl :kiss:

My ultimate hair inspiration was Aaliyah

On this board it's:

Armyqt (OMG, her hair is so long and even more beautiful in person than the pics)

Southerngirl (her hair in person is even more beautiful than the pics and soooo thick)

Beverly (Her hair is on point and so long and thick; another one who's hair in person looks even better than pics show)

Supergirl (I miss her post, but she has some awesome hair)

Cleo, Bree, Adrienne, Lorraine, hiza and Kitchen_tichen

well not necessarily just on the board....actors, singers, people you know...just in general who is your inspiration

like i said my ultimate inspiration is the actress Lisa Marcos...

i personally think all of the ladies on this board are beautiful...but if i had to pick one as one of my hair inspirations i would definately have to say Iris (Irresistable)

Last edited:
She is not a member of this board but she's on NP.com, don't know what her name is on the board, but on fotki it's NaturallyBeautiful. Her hair is amazingly gorgeous! The progress she's made with her hair from her transition to know being natural for 1 1/2 years is so inspirational.

Off the boards I would say Aaliyah and Jada Pinkett-Smith

senimoni said:
Ohhhh that pic is too cute. I say lil' punkin deserves a fotki album.

I wish I knew her. I saw this pic in Essence magazine. Now I have her picture on my desk like she is one of my nieces or something. Her hair is OFF THE CHAIN!!!

I guess I'm jaded, because stars can afford the best hair products, tools and stylists, and they should have great looking hair...even though many of them actually don't. I'm more impressed with the ladies in this forum who have real lives, careers and families and not nannies, maids and personal assistants who help them balance everything.

So...my hair inspirations are right here in this forum. Cleo, Webby, CaramelHonee, Kitchen tician, Sylver2 and so many others.

Too name a few on the board: CHICORO, DEN1, ISIS, BABYBLUE, HIZA and NAY. Another hair inspiration is my sister who has thick,(waist length hair), and my last inspiration is myself.

Last edited:
Back