Which AVEDA product for daily moisture?

Aw, thanks *blushes*

Fine hair is gorgeous in it's own right as well so don't despair. There are styles with lots of body that you can do that also give the appearance of "fuller" hair. Some of the other ladies with experience in this may be good resources for how to achieve this.

ITA :yep: This is why i rollerset my hair every week. Even if I put it up in a ponytail, I still rollerset to create more volume & movement.

Really??? Which Aveda products do you use?

Me? I use the Damage Remedy line, the Smooth Infusion line, the Brilliant Emollient Gloss, Humectant, USC, Elixir, Sap Moss concentrate, Beautifying Composition Oil, Damage remedy Equalizing Solution, and Scalp Remedy. I recenty bought hang straight and the smoothing fluid but haven't used them yet. :yep:

Me? I use the Damage Remedy line, the Smooth Infusion line, the Brilliant Emollient Gloss, Humectant, USC, Elixir, Sap Moss concentrate, Beautifying Composition Oil, Damage remedy Equalizing Solution, and Scalp Remedy. I recenty bought hang straight and the smoothing fluid but haven't used them yet. :yep:

:eek: Dang girl!!! :shocked: :shocked:

Back