All Aveda, All the Time Challenge

Hi Hon!

Thank you!

Does your hair have bounce after mixing the concentrate with the Hang Straight?

I'm going to take advantage of the Tax Free weekend down here in the ATL. So, I may pick up the Hang Straight along with the Brilliant Line.

Hi Hon!

Thank you!

Does your hair have bounce after mixing the concentrate with the Hang Straight?

I'm going to take advantage of the Tax Free weekend down here in the ATL. So, I may pick up the Hang Straight along with the Brilliant Line.

Good Lord! Can't believe I almost missed Tax Free Weekend! I want to get the DR. Hair products will be Tax free too?

Thanks girl!

I think I'll purchase it the Brilliant today. Does your hair have bounce with the Brilliant line and also after using the hang straight?
Yes!! Lots of bounce & movement! Movie Star Hair...that's what my SO calls it

Just remember when using the hang straight... less = more bounce!

Yes!! Lots of bounce & movement! Movie Star Hair...that's what my SO calls it

Just remember when using the hang straight... less = more bounce!

Thanks girl!

Ok, so describe your process for me from prepoo/shampoo to rollersetting (you don't have to go in detail). :grin: I just bought the Brilliant Line and Hang Straight on my lunch break.

You all have convinced me to buy the Brilliant Line today on my lunch break. :grin: I need something else to alternate with DR since I don't think my hair likes the Smooth Infusion Line.

What does the Hang Straight do for the hair?

Also, I'm due to use the Sap Moss Concentrate for tonight's wash. However, I also need to use the detoxifier as well before the regualr shampoo. If I use that after the concentrate will that strip the effects of the concentrate?

:wave: Hi. I used the Sap Moss line Wed and I am very pleased. As far as the detoxifier goes...I would think it would strip the concentrate off. I think it is like a clarifyer??? I would do it before the concentrate.

Hello! I want to join too. I hope I am not too late.:look:

Well, today I just brought the DR line and the Hang Straight straightening lotion:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: to add to my other Aveda products.

I will poo 2x a week. Sap Moss line Wed and DR Sat or Sun.

I will also be using the Brilliant Damage Control, Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss (This smells REALLY good), Ylang Ylang oil (Makes my hair smell REALLY good too) and the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer (have not used it yet)

Anyone used the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer yet? How and When do you use it if you do?

Thanks girl!

Ok, so describe your process for me from prepoo/shampoo to rollersetting (you don't have to go in detail). :grin: I just bought the Brilliant Line and Hang Straight on my lunch break.

Okay.....

* pre poo with Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose or The Body Shops Brazilian Nut Hair Mask
*Wash with brilliant poo OR Shampure poo ( I really like this too)
* condition with Brilliant conditioner (I have mixed the DR conditioner with this & is was great)
*I only leave it on while in the shower (no hopping in & out of the shower for me :nono:)
* rinse
*spray hair with Damage Control Spray
*Apply a dime size of Hang Straight & about 2 squirts of Brilliant Serum
* rollerset & dry
* once dry apply a REALLY small dab of USC only to my ends
* wrap & cover with a satin scarf

^^^That looks like alot but it really is not....I promise :yawn:

Okay.....

* pre poo with Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose or The Body Shops Brazilian Nut Hair Mask
*Wash with brilliant poo OR Shampure poo ( I really like this too)
* condition with Brilliant conditioner (I have mixed the DR conditioner with this & is was great)
*I only leave it on while in the shower (no hopping in & out of the shower for me :nono:)
* rinse
*spray hair with Damage Control Spray
*Apply a dime size of Hang Straight & about 2 squirts of Brilliant Serum
* rollerset & dry
* once dry apply a REALLY small dab of USC only to my ends
* wrap & cover with a satin scarf

^^^That looks like alot but it really is not....I promise :yawn:

Thanks girl!

Are you just rewetting with water if your hair start dry a little while rollersetting?

Hello! I want to join too. I hope I am not too late.:look:

Well, today I just brought the DR line and the Hang Straight straightening lotion:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: to add to my other Aveda products.

I will poo 2x a week. Sap Moss line Wed and DR Sat or Sun.

I will also be using the Brilliant Damage Control, Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss (This smells REALLY good), Ylang Ylang oil (Makes my hair smell REALLY good too) and the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer (have not used it yet)

Anyone used the Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer yet? How and When do you use it if you do?

Welcome to the challenge! :wave: It is never too late.

I didn't like the deep penetrating hair revitalizer, but their others who love it.

Who uses the Brilliant conditioner? I just bought it yesterday. I am running low on the DR conditoner and treatement. but I have shampoo left. So I am going to use the DR poo and the brilliant con. Wish me luck. I would love to join the challenge but my hair doesn't like to use the same stuff all the time.

I'm still using Aveda. I need to take back the Humectant, Smoothing Fluid, Flax Seed Gel, and Spray on Shine so that I can exchange for the Brilliant Condish, more Damage Control Spray, and whatever else I can think of. Only thing is that I only have a receipt for two of the items.

still here, still using aveda exclusively. i just bought the DR conditioner and I :love: it. I also go their paddle brush and it is great too...my hair is thriving from aveda products :D

Back