I've been doing this for a while now.
· Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Shampoo
· Aveda Damage Remedy Restructuring Conditioner
· Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment

· Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo
· Aveda Smooth Infusion Conditioner

· Aveda Hang Straight Straightening Lotion
· Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid

Is it too late to join???? I went Aveda Crazy today!

Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo
Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner
Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment
Sap Moss Concentrate
Air Control Hair Spray

I'm an Aveda convert, so I would love to join this challenge as well. I will be using:

Aveda Shampure Shampoo
Aveda Brilliant Conditioner
Aveda Be Curly Enhancing Lotion
Aveda Universal Styling Cream

Happy Growing to all!

I had to revamp my regimen because the SI line didn't give me enough moisture & caused major tangles. I exchanged it for the Brilliant poo & conditioner & I purchased the Damage Control spray. So will I rotate this with The DR line. I will still use my other Aveda products as planned.

DIONNE31 said:
I had to revamp my regimen because the SI line didn't give me enough moisture & caused major tangles. I exchanged it for the Brilliant poo & conditioner & I purchased the Damage Control spray. So will I rotate this with The DR line. I will still use my other Aveda products as planned.

Thanks for keeping us updated!

I'm just now starting to experiment with the Universal Styling Cream. It works ok on dry hair, by the end of the day I feel I need to add more. I will be trying it on my wet hair for tomorrow's wash, hopefully it will function better as a leave in conditioner.

CAPlush said:
Thanks for keeping us updated!

I'm just now starting to experiment with the Universal Styling Cream. It works ok on dry hair, by the end of the day I feel I need to add more. I will be trying it on my wet hair for tomorrow's wash, hopefully it will function better as a leave in conditioner.

I love the USC on dry hair. I've been using it since March & it has given me consistant results. I did try it one wet hair before my rollerset & I didn't like it. I only use a teeny bit mostly on my ends with a tad of brilliant serum. Have fun experimenting!!!!!

I just did my third wash with the DR line. My hair was much more soft this time!

I'm using:

DR poo/condish/treatment
Damage Control Spray
Hang Straight
Anti Humectant
Smoothing Fluid
Spray on Shine

I'm in
Aveda Dr line
Aveda smooth infusion line
Aveda Elixir, black malva, smoothing fluid, and finishing solution

Hope to try more I want to find a great deep conditioner w/in their line.

Uuuuuuuuuh. I wish I could join this challenge, but my money is a lil tight for an all Aveda reggie.

But I wish you gals luck and I can't wait to see the results!!

Chayil

chayil0427 said:
Uuuuuuuuuh. I wish I could join this challenge, but my money is a lil tight for an all Aveda reggie.
But I wish you gals luck and I can't wait to see the results!!

Chayil

Yeah I feel ya. I am working on paying off my last credit card right now so this might have to wait until the beginning or next year for me:ohwell:

I posted before that I returned the SI line & got the brilliant poo & conditioner instead. Has any one used the brilliant combo? If you have how was it as far as moisture & detangling?
If this doesn't work im going to just stick with the DR line & rotate with the conditioner & treatment. TIA

How much do Aveda products run? What do you all like and dislike about the products? I am considering joining this challenge.

Ok, so I just gotta confess. I ran out of Aveda DR recently, and I couldn't make it to the store for about a week (shameful, I know). I started back using my Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and ORS Replenishing Conditioner. My hair started breaking off like crazy! :eek: I was almost about to cry when I went to my stylist on Saturday, but I held it together. I just wanted to warn anyone that may not stick to the program to PLEASE DO! I learned the hard way. But, no more for me. My hair is bouncing back thanks to Aveda, but man, I'm still hurt about the broken hairs that happened because of my laziness/busyness.

Much luv...

(I sure could use a hug right now...by the way...):ohwell:

AWWW....Im soo sorry this happen! At least you are back on track

(((((hugs)))))

natieya said:
Ok, so I just gotta confess. I ran out of Aveda DR recently, and I couldn't make it to the store for about a week (shameful, I know). I started back using my Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and ORS Replenishing Conditioner. My hair started breaking off like crazy! :eek: I was almost about to cry when I went to my stylist on Saturday, but I held it together. I just wanted to warn anyone that may not stick to the program to PLEASE DO! I learned the hard way. But, no more for me. My hair is bouncing back thanks to Aveda, but man, I'm still hurt about the broken hairs that happened because of my laziness/busyness.

Much luv...

(I sure could use a hug right now...by the way...):ohwell:

Hey count me in too, sorry I hope Im not too late!!!

Aveda DR line
Aveda SI line
USC
Anti humectant

exceptions: BT and endall, and JBCO;)

DIONNE31 said:
I posted before that I returned the SI line & got the brilliant poo & conditioner instead. Has any one used the brilliant combo? If you have how was it as far as moisture & detangling?
If this doesn't work im going to just stick with the DR line & rotate with the conditioner & treatment. TIA

I am interested in the following shampoo/conditioner lines that I haven't gotten yet. I would like to have a review from the ladies here who have tried these:

AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner
AVEDA Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
AVEDA Pure Abundance Shampoo and Conditioner

I would like to rotate one or two of these lines with my AVEDA DR line. In other words, I don't want to use DR every week.

Does anyone have the aforementioned lines and are pleased with them?

OOOOH I decided I wasn't as broke as I thought! :spinning:

I'm IN!

I'm currently using:

Sap Moss Concentrate
Aveda DR Poo and Con
Sap Moss Detangler
Brilliant Humectant Pomade
Universal styling cream!

I'm probably going to get the Personal Blends Massage Oil to use as a glosser this weekend!:lick:

Chayil

Sareca, Chile!

You ain't nevah lied about AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner! I LOVED IT!! :love: I bought some yesterday. I first clarified using the Detoxifier. I then used the Shampoo, then the Conditioner. I left the Conditioner on while I washed the rest of my body.

When I got out, hair soaking wet, I added a mixture of Hang Straight and the Brilliant USC. I'm allowing my hair to airdry. It's now about 80 percent dry, so I added more USC, sealed with Avocado Butter and Broccoli Seed Oil. My hair is shiny, full of life. It looks thinner while wet, but as it dries, it looks much fuller and healthier.

Thanks for the suggestion... :kiss:

ALL AVEDA...ALL THE TIME!!! :clapping::clapping:

I am interested in the following shampoo/conditioner lines that I haven't gotten yet. I would like to have a review from the ladies here who have tried these:

AVEDA Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner
AVEDA Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
AVEDA Pure Abundance Shampoo and Conditioner

I would like to rotate one or two of these lines with my AVEDA DR line. In other words, I don't want to use DR every week.

Does anyone have the aforementioned lines and are pleased with them?

SP
I use the Brilliant line as an alternate to the DR....& I LOVE the conditioner! I used it again last night & im convinced..it's better than the DR conditioner. I think from now on im using the Brilliant everyweek & alternate mixing the DR with it every other week. I will use the DR treatment every 3 weeks.

You all have convinced me to buy the Brilliant Line today on my lunch break. :grin: I need something else to alternate with DR since I don't think my hair likes the Smooth Infusion Line.

What does the Hang Straight do for the hair?

Also, I'm due to use the Sap Moss Concentrate for tonight's wash. However, I also need to use the detoxifier as well before the regualr shampoo. If I use that after the concentrate will that strip the effects of the concentrate?

You all have convinced me to buy the Brilliant Line today on my lunch break. :grin: I need something else to alternate with DR since I don't think my hair likes the Smooth Infusion Line.

Also, I'm due to use the Sap Moss Concentrate for tonight's wash. However, I also need to use the detoxifier as well before the regualr shampoo. If I use that after the concentrate will that strip the effects of the concentrate?
You know my hair didn't like the SI either...I thought I was the only one.
I think you will be very please with the Brilliant :grin:

As far as the Hang Straight, I find it to be moisturizing & it really helps with detangling + it helps set the curl a little better for my rollerset. It smells good too :lick:

I'm not sure about the Sap Moss, i've never used it. Hopefully one of the other Aveda ladies will chime in.

Thanks girl!

I think I'll purchase it the Brilliant today. Does your hair have bounce with the Brilliant line and also after using the hang straight?

Hi, dear! :wave: I think you'll be pleased with the Brilliant Shampoo and Conditioner. I was skeptical, but of course, I listen to Sareca :kiss:, as she is rarely wrong. Anyway, I think it's a good way to alternate with DR and even SI lines. I don't want to use DR every week because my hair isn't really that damaged. I think you'll be pleased.

I really also love Sap Moss Concentrate. But I didn't use it as a pre-poo. I actually mixed it with Hang Straight as a leave-in and my hair is very shiny, very soft, and very healthy-looking. Therefore, I used the Detoxifer first, because I believe that I may have had some build up. That made the Brilliant Shampoo work very nicely. My hair was already soft from the shampoo. I then used the Conditioner. Then finished with a mixture of the Sap Moss Concentrate and the Hang Straight. My hair combed out very nicely. I did lose some strands, I think because I haven't been combing my hair much. They were not broken hairs, though.

Back