Whew, Chile.... Come Read This Strawberry Letter

SmileyNY

Dear Steve and Shirley,

I am a 47 year old attorney who is seven months pregnant. I have three daughters that are grown married and have professional careers. My youngest daughter just moved back home with her husband because they're in the process of moving into a new home. One night I was home alone and my oldest daughter's husband came over to pick something up for his wife. One thing led to another and we had sex. We repeated our actions several more times close to our final time having sex, the husband of my daughter that's living with me accidentally walks into my room and caught us. This was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. My daughter and son in law weren't supposed to be home. Nevertheless my son in law didn't tell his wife and he said that he didn't tell anyone else. However he did approach me to discuss this incident. I am shameful of what happened next but I ended up pleasuring him too. A month after this incident. I went to the doctor and found out that I was pregnant. I'm not sure which one of my sons in law is the father of my unborn child. My husband is already suspicious about my pregnancy because he got fixed about three years ago. Steve, I don't know what to do. I don't want to break up my family.

FB_IMG_1540419138849.jpg

There are way to many explicit commitments in this situation to figure anything out.

My only thought is use protection to avoid in this case being 47 years old and pregnant :nono: ...everything else is pure comedy.

This has to be fake.

Unless she found out when she was 2.5+ months or so along, I really dont understand going forward with this pregnancy. It's like she wanted to sustain this mess of a situation that a baby has to now walk through. Her husband will likely leave her. Her daughters may abandon her and she will be 50 with a toddler who is a half sister or brother/ aunt or uncle to her grandchildren and the stepchild&sibling to one of her daughters. :whyme:

Chaaaiiiii

Whew chile
tenor.gif

Its sad to think that there are people out there who find these types of letters entertaining. There are some trifling people in this world, but I doubt this is true. Most people would be too ashamed to tell anyone, let alone write a letter to be read on a nationally syndicated radio show.

Some women have a hard time dealing with growing older and can become jealous of their daughters. Sleeping with her daughters' husbands could be her way of proving she still "got it" and can pull a younger man.

if true - mama must be a fox. A nasty trifflin fox... but a fox.

Back