Where is AdoraAdora24?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Hazel

I remember reading a thread a couple of weeks ago by Adora stating that she was going to cut her hair to armpit length, but I havent seen anything since. Does anybody know what happened or if she did cut her hair?

Somebody please enlighten me!

Thanks!!!

girl dont be surprised. she usually always posts something extreme and then doesnt come back.

shes becoming one of those names that always causes a thread to get locked.

ateeya, shima, adora = automatic thread locker topics!!!

I remember reading a thread a couple of weeks ago by Adora stating that she was going to cut her hair to armpit length, but I havent seen anything since. Does anybody know what happened or if she did cut her hair?

Somebody please enlighten me!

Thanks!!!

That thread went to thread heaven so something must have popped off in there.

She did cut it. Or at least, it's shorter. From the pictures, it's between APL and BSL.
Pictures are in her fotki, but only go if your spyware protection software is on point.
I haven't seen her since the topic that she posted where she cut her hair.

did she color her hair too?

She did cut it. Or at least, it's shorter. From the pictures, it's between APL and BSL.
Pictures are in her fotki, but only go if your spyware protection software is on point.
I haven't seen her since the topic that she posted where she cut her hair.

Can somebody tell me what Shima did? Because I've seen a few of her youtube videos, and her hair seems lovely :perplexed (unless it's a diff shima, then you can disregard this comment)

Edit: It's ok, I did a search and found the topics.. Ooooo I see.

Last edited:

Chocolate, you'll have to do a search. There are a few threads about this.

Last edited:
i'm glad someone posted this, i so wanted to find out what happened. i couldn't get back into the thread or find any up dates about it. so she cut it?? i guess it really doesn't matter since she's one of the gold medal hair growers...she'll probably be back to waist length by december!!

Can someone PM me?

Is this the girl who had the fuzzy pics and you couldn't really tell if the pics were real or not?

What exactly did you type in to find out about Shima because nothing is coming up for me. She really does have some beautiful hair. I've seen her a few times on YT but seems a bit angry that the rest of us don't grow hair as fast and good as her *shrugs*

Here we go again...Guess I'll gone ahead and set up the grill now. I got ribs, brisket, and hot lank plates. $5 dollars a piece and you get a side of potato salad, and a slice of pina colada cake. Platinum has the dranks so you can see her if ya thirsty.

Here we go again...Guess I'll gone ahead and set up the grill now. I got ribs, brisket, and hot lank plates. $5 dollars a piece and you get a side of potato salad, and a slice of pina colada cake. Platinum has the dranks so you can see her if ya thirsty.

Girl, you know you wrong...........but, I got my $5 though. Shh.........don't tell nobody.

...Come on now folks. This may be an unpopular opinion and I may be taking this too seriously but why does this always happen? Unless Adora is running some scam I'm not sure why what happened happened in the last thread but I do remember it started this exact same way. With folks sitting back jokingly waiting for a scene.

As for the person that asked what happened it's pretty simple. Adora popped in to say she knew she'd been absent for a while but that she had lost weight (17lbs) and cut her hair shorter because of tangles. She said she just popped in quickly but would be posting pics in A FEW DAYS. Hours later folks were tripping and acting like she'd posted the comment weeks ago without responding. Pretty soon it got kinda immature and ugly with some folks saying they thought her hair was fake and etc.

By the end it was just plain rude and thus the thread went to thread heaven. :nono:

Since she did cut her hair and posted the images to her fotki but made no posts about it on here I'm guessing Adora wasn't too happy with what she saw and decided not to make another post about it. These threads always start off innocent but then...:nono: I dunno.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is AdoraAdora a troll? She made that post about cutting her hair that got locked. I found it strange to make a post announcing you have cut your hair without pics. Who does that? She never came back to the board to show pics of her hair after cutting it that I know of. She has been the cause of controversy and many locked threads. What's the deal with that poster? Is she for real?

Last edited:

Not sure what its going to be about but dang that sound some kind of good.....:lick: can I get a couple plates on credit til the 1st? LOL:lachen:

All that for five dollars? That's a good price and I didn't have nothin but a salad for dinner. Let me have two ... I'll take one for lunch tomorrow. :drunk:

...Come on now folks. This may be an unpopular opinion and I may be taking this too seriously but why does this always happen? Unless Adora is running some scam I'm not sure why what happened happened in the last thread but I do remember it started this exact same way. With folks sitting back jokingly waiting for a scene.

As for the person that asked what happened it's pretty simple. Adora popped in to say she knew she'd been absent for a while but that she had lost weight (17lbs) and cut her hair shorter because of tangles. She said she just popped in quickly but would be posting pics in A FEW DAYS. Hours later folks were tripping and acting like she'd posted the comment weeks ago without responding. Pretty soon it got kinda immature and ugly with some folks saying they thought her hair was fake and etc.

By the end it was just plain rude and thus the thread went to thread heaven. :nono:

Since she did cut her hair and posted the images to her fotki but made no posts about it on here I'm guessing Adora wasn't too happy with what she saw and decided not to make another post about it. These threads always start off innocent but then...:nono: I dunno.

Thanks I been wanting to know too. I saw it at work, and I wanted to see pics, when I got home it was gone. I love adora's hair and went to her fotki to see the pics. It's still very full and pretty and tons more hair than I got. We all know she's a pic tease. Nothing to get up in arms about!

Pretty much. :lachen:

Is strongly doubt Adora is somewhere crying over this, so why should any of us.

It's got nothing to do with whether or not she was crying. It was more my amazement at how some folks were acting. If other's found that acceptable that's fine but it just got plain mean by page 9/10

i read it all and thought it was pretty uncalled for how rude people were. Some of the people were acting like they were gonna die if they didn't see some pix. They turned into e bullies...smh. But then again that's just MY opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back