Where is AdoraAdora24?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again...Guess I'll gone ahead and set up the grill now. I got ribs, brisket, and hot lank plates. $5 dollars a piece and you get a side of potato salad, and a slice of pina colada cake. Platinum has the dranks so you can see her if ya thirsty.

OT: I don't know what pina colada cake is but I have a feeling that I need that in my stomach right now :lick:

Alright I got y'all. Want some sauce on that?:lachen:

I'm just kidding. It really isn't that serious. Everytime her name comes up it turns into drama and the thread goes to heaven. It's not just about her last thread with her saying she cut her hair it goes back from the beginning when she first popped on the scene. There was also some drama there and some haven't forgotten that.

i think the reason why it got rude was because people looked at the photos on her fotki and were confused about why her ends looked like they hadn't been cut. once the accusations started, there was nooo way to save that thread lol i've only been a close follower of the forum for a few months so i was confused about what was going on. i think it's best not to ask questions about touchy subjects on here. maybe it'd be best to pm a friend or someone who seems extra nice because i've seen a few newbies get ripped to shreds for asking the wrong questions. gotta use that search button:) haha

I guess I missed the first thread, so just in case...

ibtl.gif

Here we go again...Guess I'll gone ahead and set up the grill now. I got ribs, brisket, and hot lank plates. $5 dollars a piece and you get a side of potato salad, and a slice of pina colada cake. Platinum has the dranks so you can see her if ya thirsty.

Yum I'll take some of that! I'm turnin 21 on Wednesday and pina colada will def be my first legal drink! Can't wait:grin:

I also heard the "after" pics she posted did not have the highlights/color that she had before. Mmmhhh... Anyway, I wuz here! I was dying to get into that thread about the weave situation with the indian girl in the store, only to find it had been closed. I missed my mark in LHCF history! :nono:

Comment deleted. This kind of reminds me of fantasia actions made to gain attention and fame. Exits thread to not return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back