where do you wish/think your hair will be...

where do you think your hair will *actually* be in 10 years?

• NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE!: not even near where i've always wanted..but i'll hit it someday!

Votes: 14 3.8%
  • I'M ALMOST THERE- NOT NOW BUT SOON!: i haven't hit my goal yet, but i'll be so close!

Votes: 23 6.3%
  • WHERE I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED!: i think i'll hit all my goals before/in 10 years!

Votes: 329 89.9%

• Total voters
i will be probably maintaining mbl/wl hair,,with full braid outs..natural braids and twist and cute updoes

well. I hope to reach my goal of waist length by next year. In the next ten years?!?! I have no idea what length; I just hope to be maintaining healthy thick hair.

I'm SURE I will end up with a short bob somewhere in those ten years lol.

In 10 years, I will be thanking God for being blessed to see the age of 32. As far as my hair, I am thinking it will be waist or classic length unstretched, natural.

Wow, this post was over 4 yrs ago! Well, I still feel the same mainly, but I should be WL this year, and in another 10, I will hope to have past classic length hair unstretched, all natural. I want to see how long I can grow my hair, PERIOD. If that's to the floor, then ok! :yep: The goal is the same!

My one big wish/goal for 10 years from now is to be able to do a full on celtic knot bun :love: without having to pull too hard. That should be roughly classic length for me. I'd also like my hair to be a perfect gradual U shape.

My one big wish/goal for 10 years from now is to be able to do a full on celtic knot bun :love: without having to pull too hard. That should be roughly classic length for me. I'd also like my hair to be a perfect gradual U shape.

I have YET to perfect this and the infinity bun. I watch the YT vids but for some reason they're never clear enough:perplexed

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Last edited:
With MBL /BSL hair I will be a happy, ecstatic, elated, thrilled, jubilant and extremely happy, thus I will be near completion! Whenever we set out and accomplish our goals how can we not be downright happy and proud of ourselves? This is my goal and what I am giving back to myself.

Classic length, still natural, wearing fabulous buns. Twisted updos and Pocahontas braids. And a huge collection of hair pins, sticks, and clips.

Last edited:
In ten years? Classic length. My ultimate goal is to make it to tailbone length but reaching and maintaining CL could be possible in a decade. From the length I am at now (almost APL) CL is about 5 or 6 years away.

Waist length, healthy, beautiful hair. And I plan to reach this length in two years and maintain. I have no desire to go longer. I think!

Great question OP. If God spares my life, in ten years I hope to be waist length. I will be close to 50! and I do not plan on growing old gracefully...my hair will be better than ever because by then I will have so many skills down pat and a wealth of hair knowledge.

Oh boy I'll be 51 in ten years

I'm waist length now so my guess is that it'll be the same length.

My hair will be flowing in the wind while my 21 year old boyfriend drives me around in his Ford Mustang (I plan to go thru my midlife crisis at that time)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

10 years is a long time. I'm sure I would have cut a few times by then and probably added some color too. So I'll be somewhere between BSL and HL, and growing out some color.

I'm currently MBL. In 10 years, who knows. My ultimate goal is WL. I'm 3 inches away now. Once I reach it, the plan is to stay at that length.

That's the plan... I'm also spontaneous tho lol. I could decide to go longer.... Or I could cut it. In 10 years I could shave my head bald and grow it back to my current length 3 times over & I wouldn't be surprised if I did.

BostonMaria said:
Oh boy I'll be 51 in ten years

I'm waist length now so my guess is that it'll be the same length.

My hair will be flowing in the wind while my 21 year old boyfriend drives me around in his Ford Mustang (I plan to go thru my midlife crisis at that time)

BostonMaria Lmao! How thoughtful & smart of you to plan your midlife crisis. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully I'll be all natural maintaining a full waist length U-shaped haircut. Maybe by then I'll also have my hair dyed some type of way.

Hopefully I'll be all natural maintaining a full waist length U-shaped haircut. Maybe by then I'll also have my hair dyed some type of way.

Back