where do you wish/think your hair will be...

where do you think your hair will *actually* be in 10 years?

• NOWHERE EVEN CLOSE!: not even near where i've always wanted..but i'll hit it someday!

Votes: 14 3.8%
  • I'M ALMOST THERE- NOT NOW BUT SOON!: i haven't hit my goal yet, but i'll be so close!

Votes: 23 6.3%
  • WHERE I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED!: i think i'll hit all my goals before/in 10 years!

Votes: 329 89.9%

• Total voters
Wow 10 years I hope I can keep up what I will have acheived by the end or before the end of 2006 which is my 2nd goal=WSL stretched, in 10 years who knows? My ultimate Fantasy goal is WSL curly w/ shrinkage like Midnightcurls but according to my hairgrowth estimate I'll get there sooner. I should be at terminal before 10 years though if I don't cut it.
I don't know how much length my hair will show it keeps getting bigger too, but if I can get it to BSL curly next year then I'll have the motivation to keep growing it out longer.

Last edited:
I will be happy to have healthy hair. I don't really care length wise. Whatever I get to is ok by me.

-A

My ultimate fantasy goal is tailbone length and even though I'm only actively shooting for bsl, I think I could definitely get there if I keep up with my same regimen.

I hope in 10 years my hair be what I've always dreamed of and that's a very healthy head of hair.

Wow, 10 years. I my hair should be thick and healthy. It should be at least armpit length unstretched. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh man, ten years??

I hope to have tailbone length nappppppy hair - reddish brown/auburn colored with a couple of grays in it - assuming of course, I haven't grown it to that length, gotten sick of it, and cut if off by then!! :lachen:

my goal is to hit midback. i know i can do it in four years if i don't hit any setbacks. by the time my high school reunion rolls around (in 5 years), i'll have the hair of my dreams on my head!!

i posted this thread 02/06 lol and since then i've cut all my relaxed hair off and now i have a shoulder length (when stretched) natural style.... i've never had such healthy looking hair! I'm very pleased with the results so now, i think it would be safe to assume that in 10 years from now (or rather 9 cos this years almost over) i should still be waistlength and, if not, then at least in the lower-mid back range.... anyways, i'll be happy and free of those chemicals so i'll be entirely happy whatever length my hair is (although it would be nice to be waistlength by 2013 still lol i've gotten over one hump so thats all thats left to get over!)

MissCapricornCutie said:

I absolutely LOVE your hair color that's the shade mine used to naturally be before all my "changes". I bet it looks really nice in the summertime with natural highlights. I'd like to eventually get back there if I ever decide to color again.

Thanks you! Im starting to learn to love it. It just appears dry to people who dont understand.

10 years!?!?

I'm so close to my goal already! Unless some horrible hormonal issue happens that causes my hair to stop growing, I should be able to BC again and hit my goal TWICE!

Right now, my hair is shoulder length and I am transitioning to natural. I am disappointed that it's not APL yet, I really expected them to be there by now :wallbash:.

Oh well. Who knows where I'll be in ten years? I know by then I must have reached my first goal of APL and BC'd to fully to natural. But after that? Hmm, well it will definitely be healthy, that's for sure. I'm probably likely to keep it long, maybe stay natural, or relax again, depending on how I feel.

In ten years I'll be 34, and I'd like to have classic length hair, but I think maybe tailbone length is more like it! Either way I'll be happy!!

It'll be jet black (probably)
Full MBL or WL (if not layered for either of these)
Natural ( I really hope)
Realistically, with no setback I should be there in 2 years.

I just want natural WL stretched. If I can't achieve that in 10 years somebody slap me

lol

Wow, good question!

i'm thinking I'll probably have reached my tailbone length stretched goals by then, but my ultimate goal of waistlength unstretched would probably not be met yet due to this ****** named shrinkage lol.

In 10 years I'll be 100% natural, with hair at terminal length. However long that is... I :pray: it's at least classic. But if it were like knee length I'd be over the moon about it... since shrinkage will make it look like HL curly.

Lets see.....in 10 years....well...im still giving transitioning some thought.

So....i would LIKE to be Hiplength natural by then or maybe just severely texlaxed...because i cannot deal with tangles and knots:nono:

If i didnt cut my hair and keep up with my regimen in 10 years i would probably be knee length:blush:

Don't want that tho.

10 years... hmmm... Well I hope to be maintaining full WL natural hair (stretched). I should be knot and split free since I plan on trimming every 8-12 weeks to keep my hair in a nice shape.

In ten years I'm quite sure my hair will be waist length. However I need patience to get to my goal within 3 years - MBL.

I really need a lot of patience!

In ten years, I will be wearing an ultra healthy, glistening, jet black, neck-length, blunt bob. If I must go through menopause, I plan on being fierce with my hot flashes.

My ultimate fantasy goal is tailbone length and even though I'm only actively shooting for bsl, I think I could definitely get there if I keep up with my same regimen.

Wow, my last post was almost 3 1/2 years ago and I had just relaxed. Obviously a lot has changed. :drunk:

I hope to get to hip length stretched and just maintain there. If my hair cooperates with me because lately it hasn't been.

Back