When will you post an update? What length will your hair hopefully be?

I will take a few of my braids out and give a lil update in Dec for the HYH until x-mas. No one (not even myself) will see my hair completely out of braids until Aug 2008. Wish me luck.:yep:

I will post an update in December! I hope to be APL or at least darn near close enough to where I can 'call it'...lol. Good Luck to all of you other ladies on your goals as well.:yep:

End of December I'll post pics hopefully I will be Midback length. I failed my goal to be midback for September 2007, had a few inches trimmed on August 27.

When I reach APL...hopefully in Dec. 2007.

If not, March 2007.

I am trimming my hair for "back to school".

...Not a MAJOR trim though!

I'll post again in August 2008, hoping to be waist.

August ...of 2008 that is too long. Just kidding but I will be missing seeing your hair!
ETA: didnt answer the question.

I will update next month unless there are some pictures on my cam that I missed. Then after maybe mid Sept hoping to be BSL, finally!:wallbash:

Last edited:
I think I'm going to hold off on updating until May of 2008. I think that will be the longest I've gone without updating, though. So, I might do one before that. Hip length is my goal.

Either December 2007 or January 2008. Hope to be full APL. I really don't take a lot of pics of my hair though. I'll just change my avatar to show the new length.

I post my fotki updates at each touchup (every 10+ weeks). Dont really post according to length. And I post random pics in my fotki all the time. :yep:

same for me. i think my next touchup will be december, i'm going to ATTEMPT a 4 month stretch and I hope to be APL.

My first update will be in January '08, 6 months after joining LHCF. I'm hoping at least my nape area will be at APL.

I will show my first set of progress pics in December, after the HYH challenge ends. I want a year's worth of pics and I am hoping for apl or very close to it-say no longer than 3 more months of growth(assuming 1/2 inch p/month and no slow down in growth)

Last edited:
I'm due to post one on Sept 1 for the end of session 2 of bootcamp. :)

ETA: Oh, length? Some kind of BSL, I think. :nono:

Last edited:
Hopefully by January maybe Dec if I relax again this year. I'm either at or very close to APL. But maybe by Dec it will be full and close to BSL.

ETA: no bre bre it's not three strands :lachen:

I really need to post an update for 2007...I will post one in November (after my 12 week stretch).

ETA: My hair is touching my brastrap now--so I should be a little past brastrap.

Last edited:
I plan on updating again in December. I have never done any of the challenges, but I am not using heat again until December. I am going to take my vitamins and buy some silk pillowcases, lol. I am aiming for waistlength (again) by December...that's one inch per month. Wish me luck!!!:grin:

Have a few pics in my fotki. I will update on my nappy anniversary Dec 5. Hoping to be beyond BSL stretched and close or midway to APL unstretched

Back