When will you post an update? What length will your hair hopefully be?

I will update the next time I go to the salon, probably around November/December. I am hoping to be a solid, claimable APL and getting towards BSL by then.

I plan to get a touch up some time in November. I'll be weaving it up from now until then. I'm praying for full APL (in the back) or a little longer with healthy ends and SL (front sides) with healthy ends.

I will post whenever I straighten my hair which may be in late September/October, dunno yet. I don't know where I will be length wise, I think I am well past waist-length but it's uneven again:nono:.

I'm hoping to post a full armpit length picture by Christmas/end of December. Even if I don't make it, I will be happy because I've gotten a good half inch to an inch of growth in my bang area and that's always been shorter than the rest.

i will post one end of fall hum good question i dont know what lenght i ll be after i take out my crown and glory hoping for goodies for christmas WAISTLENGHT HERE I COME :grin::drunk::yep::yawn:

I think the next time I flatiron. Probably sometime in Sept-Oct, it's just too humid for me to wear my hair straight right now. Hopefully i'll be brastrap, i think so.

i just posted an update so i'm clear for now. My next one will be in December. Hope fully i'll be past shoulder length by then.

I will post in October because I do
my progress pics every 3 months...
I will be smack dab in the middle of
SL & APL... we should make a name
for that... Mid-APL??? :grin:

My next update will be around Sept 20th. My length will probably be the same (BSL) since I plan on getting a trim :perplexed

I will post one in December. I've been waiting on a couple other people to post updates so hopefuly some other people will some in here and share when they will post an update. I will hopefully be APL!!!.

I'll post pics prayfully when I will be past bra strap lenght, but I don't know exactly when it will be:look:

Last edited:
I plan to post the first week in Oct. and then on Jan. 5, 2008 (first relaxer of the new year). For the October post, I pray to be about 1" from BSL and for the Jan post, I pray to be full BSL :grin: as long as my SHS keeps her darn hands out my hurr :nono:.

Last edited:
I hope 2 inches from bra strap:perplexed.... But I doubt it:wallbash:... I need 3 inches at least... I can dream though...:lachen:

I plan on posting mine in December and hopefully I will be BSL!!! I know its a stretch and only the back of my hair will get there (its longer+grows faster), but its my goal!! Only 3 inches to go from ends to top of bra!! :yep: (I measured today before my wash. lol)

If I don't relax Sunday and stick it out for the remainder of this stretch (4 more months :blush: right now I'm at wk. 16) I'll be posting an update in December, hopefully I'll be WSL or so close to it I can kiss it :grin:.

I will post my first update in January 08 -- after one year of active healthy hair care. I've been taking pictures of my progress every few months so they're all stored on my digital camera. I hope to be APL or beyond.

Probably around January...there's really no progress to show since I cut so much hair off in July, almost to the length it was when I BC :blush:...so I'll be happy with any growth!

Back