When will you post an update? What length will your hair hopefully be?

WhipEffectz1

I will post one in December. I've been waiting on a couple other people to post updates so hopefuly some other people will some in here and share when they will post an update. I will hopefully be APL!!!.

I will post when I next get my hair straightened -- probably around Thanksgiving. I am hoping for BSL. I'm recovering from a trim that was a little too much so I'm just doing wash and gos to avoid obsessing over the length of my hair.

Hey Whips -

Perfect time for me to tell you how much I love your hair. It is beautiful.

I am determined to know how to work my camera/computer together in December when the HYH Till Christmas challenge is over. I have pictures stored on my digital from the start of the challenge so I'll be able to post all of them.

I don't have any real length goals - it was short short and choppy before the challenge so I'm just hoping for thicker, healthier hair.

Hey Whips -

Perfect time for me to tell you how much I love your hair. It is beautiful.

I am determined to know how to work my camera/computer together in December when the HYH Till Christmas challenge is over. I have pictures stored on my digital from the start of the challenge so I'll be able to post all of them.

I don't have any real length goals - it was short short and choppy before the challenge so I'm just hoping for thicker, healthier hair.

Thank you honey!!!:kiss:

I still haven't updated for July :look:, but after that I hoping for full apl in oct when I straighten(one of my passes). I'm only about an 1.5" away, so by oct I should be there. When I reveal in dec I'm hoping for alittle below apl. Enough so that I can feel my hair getting closer to bsl when straight. *crossing fingers*

I was thinking of posting my first update when I reach midback which will probably be in the next 6 months. I will have to think about it though cause my feelings might be hurt if somebody gives me a one star:lachen:

I post my fotki updates at each touchup (every 10+ weeks). Dont really post according to length. And I post random pics in my fotki all the time. :yep:

My goal length timeline goes kinda like this:

Mid earlength by 7.07 - REACHED 7.15.07
Neck Length 12.07
Shoulder length by 6.08
Between SL & APL by 12.08
Blunt APL - whenever!!!

I still havent figured out the growth rate of my hair yet so thats an approximate.

Last edited:
Next month when I reach my 1 year being natural mark. I might post one next week after my hair appt. We'll see.

ETA: I forgot my length. I should be full shoulder by the end of the year. I'm waiting on my sides to catch up they're just below my chin.

Last edited:
I will post an update at the end of November or beginning of December because that will be my one year anniversary since the BC.

My hair should be a little past APL...I think..

I am on my first 6-month stretch. If I can stick with it, I will be posting pics in my fotki, sometime around Oct 15th, just in time for my birthday which is Oct. 17th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept. or Nov. & shoulder. I planned to next month, which would be the end of 4 months of stretching; the longest I've gone since I started relaxing. I was looking for relaxing tips this morning & found LondonDiva's fotki w/ 6 months of stretching & a wonderful relaxer tutorial, so I may keep going until November. Her hair is amazing.

Last edited:
I am on my first 6-month stretch. If I can stick with it, I will be posting pics in my fotki, sometime around Oct 15th, just in time for my birthday which is Oct. 17th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh, can't wait!

I usually post updates every 2 months, but I think I might wait a little longer and post again in December.

Back