what's your advice?

Chile I know you don't expect folks to on here to tell you their truth or dirty secret about drugs in their life or folks they love on drugs. I'll tell you since my *** ain't shame of ****. Da backyard boogie was/is my drug of choice! My hyper *** needs a downer!

That Kneegrow needs to go to rehab or cut that **** out cold turkey!
Joints ain't as addictive as those damn blunts! That mess is a double whammy. He may as well grab a pack of cigarettes and call it quits!
He has to want to stop and realize its not worth losing his family. Maryjane has become addicting and different from back in the 60's, 70's and they started doing **** to it in the 80's to make it addictive. Blunts are addicting because of the nicotine in the wrapping. Folks will start seeing blunt weed smoker w/cancer because one joint equals 8 cigarettes now add smoking 3 of those then death will be awaiting that *** fo real.

I love me some weeds but it had to be a fun party thang or a temporary stress related thang. Who the helz wants to be high all the damn time or weekend? I remember when my daughter busted me on the patio one day when she came home early from high school:blush:. Oh boy that was the end of that lil visit to happy land for a very very long time! :lachen: I ain't gon lie and say its not calming and a stress plus pain reliever but I'm against habits of all kinds be it gambling, drinking, shopping etc. Thank God I stopped that mess oncetagain. Now cursing is a whole nother thang!

When folks are shocked at my age and ask whats your secret I wanna say maybe it was those off and on meetings/sessions with The Chief along with eating in moderation plus decent food choices along with exercising.:look:

You want some mo true answers let me know cuz I doubt folks willing to share anything remotely like this around this ****! :rolleyes::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I have twins and the dad has become a loser in his own right. I would advice her to draw closer to GOD and pray and try to emotionally detach from the husband. Stay with him. Pray for him. But everyday realize exactly who he is. Write out a plan for herself to become independent. And work on it. Even little by little. Even if it means a part-time just to afford childcare so she could take college classes. My twins will be 3 in January. I want my freedom by age 5, and am working on it. Because of finances and the need of a babysitter I am still with my ex-soulmate.
May GOD bless her with strength and mercy.

great advice:yep:,thank you

i read and replied to your thread before, the situation is so sad ((hugs)) to you and your twins :rosebud:

Firecracker.... It doesn't help that I been to Amsterdam... dude wlking down street with a PLANTED POT... looked like he was taking a gft to a party or something...
See man in 1998 I put that trip off due to my male cousins then I quit again for some years. A few of his homeboys can't do **** w/o a hookup:wallbash: I'm jelly! I'm sure you had fun though! No pickpockets tried to getcha when you were floating on clouds uh? :lachen:

I have twins and the dad has become a loser in his own right. I would advice her to draw closer to GOD and pray and try to emotionally detach from the husband. Stay with him. Pray for him. But everyday realize exactly who he is. Write out a plan for herself to become independent. And work on it. Even little by little. Even if it means a part-time just to afford childcare so she could take college classes. My twins will be 3 in January. I want my freedom by age 5, and am working on it. Because of finances and the need of a babysitter I am still with my ex-soulmate.
May GOD bless her with strength and mercy.
I'm sorry to hear about your hubby and marriage. You have a good plan but you should leave now. Maybe he will wake up and get right. If not cut your loses if childcare isn't an issue and your the breadwinner. Never support a lazy man!

Last edited:
Wow that is a hard one. I have been married for over 15 yrs now.
My advice is the way you start is the way it will end.
She needs to be very clear about her expectation before the wedding, he want change after. Consider protecting her self and the kids (putting back money, not having more children). Appears he has a decent job, with this habit put him out of work if he is tested? Work it out before the wedding:yep: He will not change after.

You always give good advice. I tell people that all the time.

It sounds like he is self-medicating. Maybe she should take him to a therapist that can help him develop better stress-managing techniques? Might be easier for him to let go if he had a different way to cope.

Back