What's with the Taurus man?

The Taurus man I know is my ex-friend of 12 years...has a lot of female friends that he sleeps with... he is arrogant but successful, so I guess he has a reason to be...STUBBORN and ALWAYS wanted to be right..even if he wasn't..

And now I cannot stand him...

Lol! I'm a Virgo, and my DH is a Taurus. He can be stubborn & bullheaded, but he's also a loyal and faithful friend. He puts his family's happiness first, and works hard to keep us happy. He can work my Very Last Nerve :pyro:, but he also Lays It Down :naughtycouch:. He's super possessive, which is fine with me cause I'm not going anywhere!

I've dated 1 other Taurus, and yea...this is the sign for me!

This sounds great, two earth signs are a good match.

The Taurus man I know is my ex-friend of 12 years...has a lot of female friends that he sleeps with... he is arrogant but successful, so I guess he has a reason to be...STUBBORN and ALWAYS wanted to be right..even if he wasn't..

And now I cannot stand him...

Yep, Taurus men are known for their herds of women. :yep: I could never take them serious until I felt 150% without a doubt that he was ready to commit to something long-term. That goes for a lot of men, but the Bull is so friendly and sensual that you would think you were the only one. When in fact that's just apart of their nature and he could just like you like an FWB. :look::lol:

The few Taurus men I knew seemed like great guys but I met them at the wrong time...I could never get anything off the ground with either of them. One outright told me that he was a dog and he liked me too much to do me like he usually did the others.

Since this thread is bumped up I will give my 90 day assessment of Sweetface thus far. Taurus men are STUBBORN! They do NOT like to apologize. However, they are tons of fun to be with, sensual, practical and can be totally committed IF they feel YOU are the one. They are VERY hard workers and will put your needs FIRST. They are brutally honest and don't have a filter. In their defense it is because they feel they can tell you anything because they feel so comfortable and trusting of you.

My SO is the cab driver, Mr-Fix-It, listen to your problems sort of man with his friends and loved ones. While I love that about him, I feel like he gets used. He loves to travel and loves beautiful things. He does not skimp on anything of value. For instance we are going away next week and we are booked @ a 5-star hotel, have a luxury rental car and he already knows what restaurants we will frequent. He HATES rejection more than the other astrological signs. :ohwell:

I think as with any man, his commitment level is all based about how he feels about you. Most men do have a harem of women but from my experience all of that will cease if you are the one he cannot live without.

Last edited:
Lucie said:
Since this thread is bumped up I will give my 90 day assessment of Sweetface thus far. Taurus men are STUBBORN! They do NOT like to apologize. However, they are tons of fun to be with, sensual, practical and can be totally committed IF they feel YOU are the one. They are VERY hard workers and will put your needs FIRST. They are brutally honest and don't have a filter. In their defense it is because they feel they can tell you anything because they feel so comfortable and trusting of you.

My SO is the cab driver, Mr-Fix-It, listen to your problems sort of man with his friends and loved ones. While I love that about him, I feel like he gets used. He loves to travel and loves beautiful things. He does not skimp on anything of value. For instance we are going away next week and we are booked @ a 5-star hotel, have a luxury rental car and he already knows what restaurants we will frequent. He HATES rejection more than the other astrological signs. :ohwell:

I think as with any man, his commitment level is all based about how he feels about you. Most men do have a harem of women but from my experience all of that will cease if you are the one he cannot live without.

Deleted....

Last edited:
My brother is taurean. Stubborn as heck but loving, a great listener and generous person. Likes his food lol, but is also a gym freak. And did I mention stubborn as heck:)

Sent from my iPhone

CurlyMoo said:
And because he is your brother he will make sure he is extra stubborn. :lol:

Right! Lol. I could strangle him at times; if he wasn't 6ft 3in that is :)!
Yep all his ex-gf said the same thing about his stubbornness :)

Sent from my iPhone

I am dating a Taurus now. I love this sign. My ex husband is a Taurus and we would have stayed together if he didn't cheat. I am a Leo but I identify on Virgo side too which is an earth sign. I call myself a "watered down" Leo. Supposedly, earth signs are perfect together so I hope that will help our relationship out.

Things are going really well between us right now. We have been dating almost 6 months now. I see the stubborn, the retreating side, difficulty to communicate, routine, homebody Taurus. As a Leo, it would annoy me completely but I am watered down- introverted, homebody and I have learned to let things go and give people space. This has helped us tremendously. He takes time to think about what I say and then he comes back and we talk later. My Taurus has opened up with me a lot. I also see the family oriented, loves kids, financially aware which can come across as cheap, does put me first and remembers things to make me smile. He isn't a clingy Taurus, which I like but I think that is the case because he has a lot going on with family so he can't be around me 24/7. My ex was clingy and that made me feel secure. He still cheated though so clingy really doesn't mean anything.

My Taurus is slow and stubborn, which annoys me a bit. I am learning to be patient, which is hard for a Leo. And I emphasize the slow. Like I am very decisive and when I make my mind up, I put stuff into action. My Taurus says things he wants to do but we watch the grass grow before he will actually put action into it. I am nervous because I want to be married and I hope he isn't going to wait forever to propose. My ex husband proposed because I told him that he needed to figure out what he wanted or I was walking. I didn't want it to seem like an ultimatum but he claims he felt pressured. I will not do that here. If we close on two years without him taking action, I am just going to end it. He knows exactly what I am seeking and I been toying with the idea of having another child in the next 3 years. He says he is onboard with that timeline.... But I need/want to be married first.

The bedroom leaves more to be desired but I am satisfied more often than not. I wish he had a higher sex drive. He is a one and done kinda guy- rolls over snore sleeping afterward. He will however make sure I am good before he is done.

Generally- I am very happy. No relationship is perfect and I need to exercise more patience with a Taurus versus other signs but I feel like this is the sign/man for me. Now I just have to wait for him to feel the same lol.

Oh this is such a great thread. I thought it was just the guy I have been going out with turns out he cannot help being an asshat some of the time.

Back