What's the Best Gel?

What's the Best Gel you have ever used?

• Total voters
For the last 3 months or so, ECO-Styler has been my baby daddy! I love this stuff and it helped me through my stretch. I had soft waves that that didn't flake up on me.

ecostyler..gel in clear is really good gel.

I like the clear EcoStyler gel as well. But I also like to put a little Long aid curl activator underneath it as well. Great hold but still moisturized and soft. I also have heard of a lot of naturals having great results using the Olive Oil EcoStyler gel They use it the same way as you would KCCC (Kinky Curly Curling Custard).

Poll seems to be over. For me, it's the ecostyler brown protein gel which I use to slick my roots back, I have found that this is the only gel my hair loves and the only gel that I feel I get more for my $ with.

I can't speak for all the brown gels but I do know the ampro brown gel is a protein gel. Some people can't take too much protein over and over again, the hair will snap and break and it is also drying. But it did work for me while using it with Jam together but Jam is a conditioning gel and for me it gave the right balance.
I got introduced to ampro brown gel years ago when my hair was broken up and fried and died. I had to get a really short hair cut and she wrapped my hair in the gel. Because my hair flourished, I automatically assumed well -the gel is the bomb, not realizing that using over and over again in the long run the same thng that made it maintain growth was the same thing that was breaking it. The protein helped normalized the hair so to speak from the damage, but after my hair got normal I should have moisturized. - Hey I did'n know. .

Interesting observation.

Back