Whats my hair length?

genesislocks

Hey ladies! I've been having the hardest time figuring out what my hair length is. I don't think I'm near bsl yet, but compared to most I wear it so low! My hair currently measures from 13-14 inches. My bang is the shortest measuring at about 12 inches.

Any ideas ladies? I'd really appreciate it!!!

Attachments

• image-1229019944.jpg
    image-1229019944.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 314
  • image-1922485983.jpg
    image-1922485983.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 278
Your hair is looking nice and healthy. I would definitely say BSL and you wear your bra low fo real mami.....why so low?

I wish I could see a pic with your arms down. You are wearing your bra nearly at your waist. I can't really tell if you are BSB or MBL.

Last edited:
Your hair is looking nice and healthy. I would definitely say BSL and you wear your bra low fo real mami.....why so low?

Thank you!! Honestly, I have no idea :/ but I must be doing something wrong smh.. I've never been able to get one to stay up high in the right place! lol

I wish I could see a pic with your arms down. You are wearing your bra nearly at your waist. I can't really tell if you are BSB or MBL.

Thanks!!! That's exactly my problem. :/ I had no idea how low it was until I started comparing to other ladies length checks. I seriously thought I was gonna lose it because it has taken me sooo long to get anywhere near my version of "bsl"

Beautiful, thick hair! And yeah, you're BSL with a along torso. Have you measured how long your hair will be at waist length?

You are definitely BSL, or BSB (below shoulder blade), which I consider to be the same thing, just measuring against a bodypart, since people wear their bra straps in so many places.

I am in the same situation as you regarding wearing your bra strap really low; I am MBL, but I am just barely touching the top of my bra strap. I wear my bra strap reeeaally low, LOL.

Congrats on reaching BSL/BSB!

BSL!!!

Now it is time to journey to midbacklength and then waistlength. I need more waistlength sista's out here! Let's get it!

BSL, grazing MBL. You will be MBL in a few months. Your bra is about 3 inches from your waist.

You're MBL. You wear your bra very low so I can't really use it as an accurate measure. You are pretty much almost to WL.

BSL!!!

Now it is time to journey to midbacklength and then waistlength. I need more waistlength sista's out here! Let's get it!

Yayy!! I'll try my best! If I could stay away from heat for a year I might be able to make it!! lol if you have any suggestions on how I could get there let me know!!!

Beautiful, thick hair! And yeah, you're BSL with a along torso. Have you measured how long your hair will be at waist length?

I haven't but I will definitely do that and report back! It will probably be like 20 inches on me though since I have a looong back! lol

Ladies....I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the help, and for the kind words. <3 it's taken me a loong time to get to this point, but I couldn't have made it without God (of course) but 2. all of you beautiful, supportive and inspiring ladies!!! Hopefully I can make you all proud and get to WL one day lol

God Bless Ladies!!!

Ladies....I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the help, and for the kind words. <3 it's taken me a loong time to get to this point, but I couldn't have made it without God (of course) but 2. all of you beautiful, supportive and inspiring ladies!!! Hopefully I can make you all proud and get to WL one day lol

God Bless Ladies!!!

genesislocks You are so close. You're going to be at waist length in no time at all!

IA that you're BSB. Congrats! :)

See, this is why I use my body parts to measure and to make goals. It's just too much confusion.

You're MBL. You wear your bra very low so I can't really use it as an accurate measure. You are pretty much almost to WL.

I agree. I think you are BSL which is MBL on you. Your next goal is WL which is 2 to 3 inches away.

IA with everyone that you are BSL for sure and close to WL as you do wear your bra low...Congrats!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Back