What would you do? Phone check

The Girl

He is drunk and asleep. He says, If my phone rings answer it! I say; "no no no thats not cool, I will just bring it to you and/or wake you up!" He repeats; "No, I am not hiding my phone from you, if it rings answer it!" :yep: Ok, my natural sense of curiousity is killing me, but I can control it (if yall say so :look:)...What say you?

He's says answer it, so answer it.

...Oh, & listen to his voice mail, search his contacts & peep his call/text history too... Just kidding!

...Unless you gon do it :pop:

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell:

I don't really care to answer my phone. Far less someone else's phone. That's what voicemail and call logs are for.

He's says answer it, so answer it.

...Oh, & listen to his voice mail, search his contacts & peep his call/text history too... Just kidding!

...Unless you gon do it :pop:

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell:

THAT was my issue! LOL, decided not to do it cuz then he might feel entitled to return the favor:look:

I dunno, one time we were in the car, he was driving...he made a stop went into the store, left his phone in the car (he always leaves his phone around me) but this time it rang...I just let it ring and I peeped the name (it was his cousin)...When he got back in the car, I told him his phone rang...he said, "well why didnt you answer it?" I said because it's not my place to answer someone else's cell phone. Then he told me that he had nothing to hide from me and that I could answer his phone at any time if he wasnt around to do so.... I STILL WONT DO IT. I dont know why...I just dont feel comfortable doing it.

Back