What would you do in this situation??

i wouldna went back. my sister is my sister. i'd rock it bald if i had too.....and then cussed out the girl for cussin at my sister lol

I'm new here but I would have to have a talk with my stylist and let her know that we're cool but by disrespecting my sister she disrespected me and she could have handled that situation better...if I felt like she was remorseful saying something like "I wasn't trying to disrespect you but I don't like your sister" then I would be okay with that. She doesn't have to like my sister, but she will respect me. I would go back to her and never bring my sister back, as long as she knows that if it happens again I'm leaving.

DH and I were talking about this last night since he was in a similar situation with his current stylist a while back. They "broke up" for a while.

It is very hard to find a good stylist and more so a good weaver. I'd probably continue to use the stylist AFTER she apologized to my sister (and if my sister was okay with it).

I thought it was a minor falling out. They almost came to blows. I would be sick, but I would leave her alone. The hair dresser seems like the instigator. She could have pulled the client to the side and let her know what was up or better yet she could have acted like a grown woman, did her job and complained about it later.

I would have to find a way to fix the problem between the two of them. I had a long time stylist (about 10 years). She had a baby and stopped doing hair.

Ever since then, I had not been able to find another stylist as good as her. It left me to learn to do my own hair. I've been doing my own hair (relaxers, color, cut, etc.) for about 20 years now.

I'm saying this to say, It's very difficult to find a great stylist. And when you do, you want to hold on to them.:look:

Back