For the BANDWAGON HOPPERS: Grow 3in+ in 7 weeks

hey the ingredients are different !

Castor Oil, Tea, Onion, Garlic, Red Pepper, Biotin, Tea Tree, Wintergreen, Grapefruit Seed Oil

IMG_2776-2.jpg

IMG_2777-2.jpg

I wondered what happened to this thread, haven't been to Valerie's channel or seen any threads lately, how is her hair doing for those that follow ie what is her current length...and how is everyone else in this thread doing?

I am still faithfully using her Potion oil. I make my own and I am loving the results with the GHE. I stopped using castor oil because when I took down my plaits at the end of one month I had so much shedding. I now use EVOO with all the other ingredients added, and when I took down my hair last month, the shedding was cut in half. I put the Potion on my scalp every PM with plastic cap, silk cap and fleece cap and I am good for the night. I absolutely love this product and I have gotten substantial growth from it.

So I bought this a while ago but used it on and off, never consistently, so for the next 7 weeks I will be applying this to my scalp using the roots only applicator, then sitting under the dryer with a plastic cap for 15 minutes. I will be sure to post pics for you ladies.

Here are my recent results from using my version of the potion.

ETA: I trimmed 1.5" to 2" inches of damaged ends in September. However, I did not take pictures, since my hair was in it's natural state. I haven't used my potion since these photos were taken right before Thanksgiving. I am planning to straighten for Christmas and will resume potion use after the holidays.

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpg
    IMG_1317.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1330 Beyond APL.jpg
    IMG_1330 Beyond APL.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1333.jpg
    IMG_1333.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Here are my recent results from using my version of the potion.

ETA: I trimmed 1.5" to 2" inches of damaged ends in September. However, I did not take pictures, since my hair was in it's natural state. I haven't used my potion since these photos were taken right before Thanksgiving. I am planning to straighten for Christmas and will resume potion use after the holidays.
newgrowth15 Thank you for posting. You have some pretty hair. So you got over a 1/2" per month?

Pompous Blue, thank you. I guess I netted ½” to 1”. I gained 2” the first month I started using my version of the potion (see post #260, pg. 13 in this thread for pictures and recipe). By September, I was scraping BSL. However, I had about 6” of heat damaged ends that I have been slowly trimming away and out of sheer frustration, I cut 1.5” to 2”. My hair is currently growing at a rate of 1” per month. I put a henna in on November 16th and by December 16th, I already had an inch of new growth. When I joined this challenge, I was only looking for growth, but when I saw the condition of my ends, I decided to go for healthy hair. The length will come. I will begin using my potion again in January.

I was intrigued by this concoction and order my onion & garlic oils right away! I was using the sublimed sulphur but DH is allergic so I'm glad I found an alternative. I said all that to say I wanted to share my results. :lol:

I made my own and started using it on April 4th. I used Green tea extract instead of Black tea. Then added both Black tea and Green tea extract for the month of June.

HHG...grow&retain

eta: I used coconut oil instead of castor oil. For me castor oil always seem to make my hair shed more :perplexed

I can see your growth. But..... you should really adjust your bra. Its too high up.

(Tip "The lower your bra-strap, The Higher you boobs will be. Its like a seesaw)

I purchased my Oil from a young lady on Hairlista. Her result were damn near amazing for the 3 months. I will add megatek to it and see how it goes. I'm on a mission to Full BSL or grazing MBL by Dec 31st. I hope I get there. I'm full BSB now

BrownOcean said:
I can see your growth. But..... you should really adjust your bra. Its too high up.

(Tip "The lower your bra-strap, The Higher you boobs will be. Its like a seesaw)

:lachen: I'm laughing cause it's true. LOL

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

Back