WHAT WOULD YOU DO ...IF THERE WAS NO MORE LHCF

Hair Iam

:nono:..For the last 1 1/2 hrs I was not able to post...I'm good to go again but it got me to thinking (that's what happens when you stay away from the computer).:grin:
What if there was no more LHCF?

I searched and none of the other forums would do.They have nothing to compare to LHCF ...ladies there is no place like home.
I think I would have to start my own.
What would you do?

Last edited:
I would be in a weave....or

My hair would probably be thinning....or

My SO would probably be complaining that I cut my hair AGAIN...or

I dont know....something crazy.

This site is my myspace, facebook, and all that other stuff. I am not on those sites. :look:

As far as info is concerned, I would be okay. I have tons of articles printed out and I have a list of my favorite photo albums.

As far as people go...I would break down and cry. I really have some people that I consider friends here. I talk to people off of the board so I guess it would be a phone tree to find people.

If you started another board, I would join.

This would be me: :eek:................:cry:................:angry2:.................:pullhair:.................:cry:...................:wallbash:.................:cry:

As far as info is concerned, I would be okay. I have tons of articles printed out and I have a list of my favorite photo albums.

As far as people go...I would break down and cry. I really have some people that I consider friends here. I talk to people off of the board so I guess it would be a phone tree to find people.
I pretty much feel the same way.

Plus there's another spot where all of us troublemakers could go should anything ever happen to this site.;)

:blush: Good question...hum...let's see...:sekret:

Plan A: Meet At Fotki Homepage : Secret Code: Are you Nikko's cousin?:assimilat

Plan B: Meet At MySpace Homepage: Secret Code: Are you Nikko's cousin?:assimilat

Plan C: Take what you learndt and use it to the best of yo ability......:yep:

I would be stuck at SL length in a wrap lol

ETA: Misunderstood the meaning

I would be looking at the other sites

Now whats this other site you folks speak of:sekret:

Last edited:

If you started another board, I would join.

Tritto...............

Stop cursing................On a serious note, I would probably still be using grease and not using the right products that best suited my hair type instead of knowing what products actually do work for me. With the things that I have learned, I have "ah-ha" moments everyday. My hair is happy.

This happened to me night before last and I was so stressed about it. I spend more time on this board than I do with my family:grin: This is my escape! Without this board I'd be on the "other" site without any hairgrowth goals. I'd be talking about LFs. :sad: That is not good.

But, I don't like the "other" sites. They seem so clueless. :nono: Yall would have to make a special section in each other forum entitled "For Former LHCF Members ONLY" that way we'll feel safer.

But, I don't like the "other" sites. They seem so clueless. :nono: Yall would have to make a special section in each other forum entitled "For Former LHCF Members ONLY" that way we'll feel safer.
:goodone:...in case of emergency..good back up plan

i'd spend even more time on NP (if that's even possible :grin:), make a few rounds to NappyMe's site; cnappymenow (yea i love all natural hair!) cruise over to Happy Curls, bhm or hair boutique.

so i'd miss lhcf but there are backups upon backups in case of emergencies.

i'd be fine. I've been taking long breaks away from lhcf and i rediscovered fun things to do instead of sitting at my computer for hours.

I am on a few hairboards, so I too have backups but I really do not visit or post much any more on any hairboards. I go weeks/months sometimes between visits and I noticed "old heads" tend to lurk more often esp after they have reached their goal or just tired of drama.

for hair stuff, i'd be sorta stuck... i haven't found many other hairboards to be as helpful (and i think that's mostly due to the sheer size of the archives and the varying experiences by so many ladies)..

for other stuff, i'd be pretty straight... :grin:

Perish the thought!!!!
1.gif

This would be me: :eek:................:cry:................:angry2:.................:pullhair:.................:cry:...................:wallbash:.................:cry:

I know right!!! LHCF has been the most informative hair forum for me. I've learned so much about products and techniques. I really love this board!:yep:

Back