What is Your Co-LHCF Inspiration?

PaulaDiddy

Every now and then we all look upon another one of our Long Hair Care Forum colleague for inspiration.

Please List two or three persons you admire of their hair, their regimen of hair care, and caring personality.

By the way . . . all of you guys are the best!

Bublnbrnsuga
Chiroco (sp??)
there are a few others but I forget...basically anyone who is natural and has grown their hair past APL

Hidden_Angel said:
New comers
Old comers
and everyone inbetween :D

I like how you phrased that. There's a lot of discovered/undiscovered great looking hair on here!

Last edited:
It's really hard to just list 3 because I admire all of the ladies here. From the type 2's to the 4's.

too many to name i looked at tons of inspiring comparison pics and I got numerous advice from alot of members.

I take advice from all members, but the members who hair I absolutely love

Macherieamour
LockofLuv
KiniKakes

Sistaslick
RavenIvygurl
MacherieAmour
LocksofLuv
Sylver
I guess I have to add Blossom with her thick head of hair to the list
Atlien??

just from the top of my head
and of course everyone with 4a/b that started out with sl or shorter hair and is trying to grow it out

Divinefavor - I just love seeing someone with thin hair make the type of progress she has made, gives me hope :)

Last edited:
Nubianqueens, HoneyLemondrop, Kittenlongpaw, Nelly711, Letitia, Sereca, and Kinikakes, Blackbarbie, Lala, Yokourt, Macherieamour, Anky, Sherrylove to name a few, but there are so Many more with beautiful heads of hair ranging from natural to processed and from straight to curly.

EbonyHairedPrincess said:
HAIR INSPIRATION
HoneyLemonDrop
kiniKakes
Sylver2

HONORABLE MENTION (Had to do it don’t be mad)
Isis
Sistaslick
Angie10

Oh wow, Thanks Ebonyprincess for the mention:Blush2: That's really sweet of you.:D

Hmmm, everyone who achieves their goals are inspiration to me, but the main girls who are my inspirations are not on this forum.

Oh and to the ladies who considered me as inspiration, thank you so much!!

MY Hairspirations are:

ISIS...I love the fact that you use no heat, tryin' to be like you I have not used heat since May 06' :)

BUBLINBRNSUGA....I love love love your curls!!!

BLKCARDINAL.....I love your album, your hair is so springy luv it' thanks for the heads up on the Skin Eternal Plus vitamins, I already see my skin is glowing and my nails aren't nubs anymore, LOL and it's only been 2 weeks, I JUST KNOW my hair is benefiting as well.

THANKS!!!!!

Pokahontas
Monchieramor (my spelling version :lol: )
Kinicakes
Chicori (another T&L version :lol: )
tettebelle (another T&L version :lol: )

Hi, ladies,

There are many whose hair is simply awesome, but I must give my props to:

Kinikakes
&
January Noir

Thanks for all your kind emails and hair advice! :kiss:

Back