What is the one deep conditioner that you can't live without?

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
I am on the hunt :armyhat: for a moisturing, nourishing, and undeniable excellent conditioner!

I gave myself a touch-up last night after 9 dreadful weeks ( this round I hope to make it to 10-11 weeks). Anywhoo I really need a staple deep conditoner that makes my hair feel like butter...I know I know lol I must be dreamin. Can you guys give me some suggestions?

Last edited:
Thanks everybody, all of your choices sound great..... I am curious about the salerm wheat germ mask and the NTM hair mask...I heard wonderful things about those two .:)

I know you said one but I have a few:
- Kenra IEM
- Paul Mitchell SCM
- NTM Deep Recovery Mask
- Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm

When I use any of these I mix in a little honey and evoo for a extra treat.

Do not listen to anyone else, the ULTIMATE hair conditioner for slip and w/ a lil *non-drying* protein is
TROPICAL MILK PROTEIN CONDITIONER!!!
tropical_milkprotein-vi.gif

Tropical Coconut is pretty darn good, too!! :)

MsK - I need to get that Tropical Milk Protein... SOON!! Does sickbay.biz carry it? :confused:

Can't live without...

Keracare Humecto (from the tub) - the staple upon which other conditioners in arsenal (NTM, MNT) are built.

(I just bought some AO GPB - wondering if that will become the tie or runner up candidate. Mo looks over at Allandra. lol.)

Yup Sickbay does carry it. I love it, I don't know how I've made it through life without it. That's how serious I am! :D

Lindy said:
Tropical Coconut is pretty darn good, too!! :)

MsK - I need to get that Tropical Milk Protein... SOON!! Does sickbay.biz carry it? :confused:

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner. :) For all of you NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask lovers, and I used to be one of them - the Daily Deep Conditioner has practically THE SAME ingredients, is very thick and creamy (not runny), and provides for me the same slip and moisturizing effects. Plus, the daily conditioner is cheaper, and you get more of it! Someone on the board enlightened me on that, so I'm just sharing the wealth. :)

Can't name just one but for now...

Keracare Humecto
Bed Head Dumb Blonde conditioner (reconstructor)
GPB
Keraphix

Last edited:
MonaLisa said:
Can't live without...

Keracare Humecto (from the tub) - the staple upon which other conditioners in arsenal (NTM, MNT) are built.

(I just bought some AO GPB - wondering if that will become the tie or runner up candidate. Mo looks over at Allandra. lol.)
Hope you love it as much as I do. :D

ms_kenesha said:
Do not listen to anyone else, the ULTIMATE hair conditioner for slip and w/ a lil *non-drying* protein is

I think that you are trying to turn me back into a PJ.

For me its a tie between Aubrey Organics GPB (lite protein conditioner) and Salerm Wheat Germ (moisturizing conditioner)!!!

You gotta love em!

ms_kenesha said:

:mad: :wallbash: :spank: :angry2: :swearing: :computer: :evil: :whip: :whip:

Ms Kenesha! I am on a budget. Now you have gone and raved about a new product. Note to self - "Breathe. Put the credit card down. " LOL

Back