What is the one deep conditioner that you can't live without?

sweetcakes14 said:
For me its a tie between Aubrey Organics GPB (lite protein conditioner) and Salerm Wheat Germ (moisturizing conditioner)!!!

You gotta love em!

Sweetcakes14, you are gonna get some too:whip: :whip: I have been eyeing that Salerm Wheat Germ, too. LOL

I always mix Aubrey's GPB with Cathy Howse's UBH conditioner. Always. I also follow this mixture with Keracare Humecto. Always. My hair absolutely love these conditoners and I don't ever want to be without them.

I'm suprised that no one mentioned miss keys 10 en 1. For me it is miss keys 10 en 1 mixed with nacidit avocado conditioner. You will get ultimately soft hair !

argh! i am truly conditioner crazy! i havent gotten a solid deep conditioner either because ive been sampling regular conditioners and cheapy CO conditioners since for a minute now. i love elucence and GPB, but find they work better when left on shorter lengths of time. same with nexxus.

maybe cholestral? i would recommend that.

I can't live without my Le'Kair Cholesterol (peach). It had made my hair soft, silky, moisturized and beautiful. No one ever mentioned mixing coconut milk, EVOO and/or Castor Oil with the cholesterol. Now that's something I can't ever live without.

hotshot said:
argh! i am truly conditioner crazy! i havent gotten a solid deep conditioner either because ive been sampling regular conditioners and cheapy CO conditioners since for a minute now. i love elucence and GPB, but find they work better when left on shorter lengths of time. same with nexxus.

maybe cholestral? i would recommend that.

Its funny you say that about the length of time. I left Emergencee on for all of 2-3 minutes and I think it did better on my hair than the last time I tried it for the full 10 minutes.....Interesting! :)

Kitkat said:
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner. :) For all of you NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask lovers, and I used to be one of them - the Daily Deep Conditioner has practically THE SAME ingredients, is very thick and creamy (not runny), and provides for me the same slip and moisturizing effects. Plus, the daily conditioner is cheaper, and you get more of it! Someone on the board enlightened me on that, so I'm just sharing the wealth. :)

ITA!!!!!!!!!!
NTM Daily Deep Conditioner is MUCH better then the Mask and every other conditioner.
You will LOVE it!!

MsK, you've kicked my PJ tendencies into gear again... and I was doing soooo well!! :wallbash:

I just ordered the Tropical Milk Protein Conditioner and also the Nacidit Coconut Oil Mask Conditioner... :grin:

I love the Salerm Wheat Germ. It provides such slip and makes my hair feel silky. When I take it to salons, I always get compliments on the Salerm Wheat Germ.

i love ntm
however i just tried motions color response.i have a rinse in my hair and the color respeonse gave me a good color boost..and made my hair so silky.

WTG! :clap: I'm about to order Salerm Wheat Germ now!

Lindy said:
MsK, you've kicked my PJ tendencies into gear again... and I was doing soooo well!! :wallbash:

I just ordered the Tropical Milk Protein Conditioner and also the Nacidit Coconut Oil Mask Conditioner... :grin:

Right now I'm loving Aussie Deep Con :DI mix it with Amla Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, and Coconut Oil. It can get a little runny, but after sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, the results are amazing! :)

For me Arteffex is the bomb! I use the hair conditioner II and the theraphix conditioner. Makes my hair so soft and it has gotten sooooo much thicker. I recommend it!

Back