WHAT IS THE HARDEST LENGTH TO GET?

lovely_locks

****SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD'S CAPS LOCK IS STUCK****
I AM JUST CURIOUS WHAT IS THE HARDEST LENGTH TO MAKE? AND ALSO WHAT IS THE EASIEST LENGTH TO MAKE?

I'M JUST GUESSING BUT I THINK THAT SHOULDER LENGTH IS THE EASIEST, AND THAT MID BACK IS THE HARDEST. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! :)

So far, for me it was neck length to shoulder length. It took me almost three years to figure out a decent regimen and this resulted in two major trims.

IDK.

But for me NL to SL has been a pain. I've been the same length for a about a year because I refuse to allow my hair to grow until I'm satisfied with my ends.

I've never been longer than SL so I'll come back to let you know if my opinion changes has I reach new lengths.

I can't speak from experience b/c I'm only SL right now lol

But I've heard lots of ladies say SL to APL is a major pain in the butt. That's my next stop so may the Lord be with me. I made it from NL to SL in 6 months,but 5 of those were officially during my HHJ.

I've also heard that SL to APL being the hardest in part because the most # of inches are between those lengths. I'm in-between now and growing impatient myself:(

SL to APL because its in that in between stage and the hair rubs on clothes/shoulder blades, making it more susceptible to wear & tear breakage. And for my hair type, my hair doesn't fall right until after APL.

People keep saying SL to APL. Which scares me because thats my next stop. I have about 3 inches to get there and this could be the longest 3 inches of my life...

It's always been NL or SL, once I reach that length my hair takes off on it's own--I think I'm more aware of my hair and "watching" for growth when it's shorter--as I gain length I don't think about it anymore and then it seems as though it grows effortlessly.

SL to APL is taking real long for me. I need about 3 more good inches to be full APL. I will be so happy when I reach this mark. Now that I am APl it tokk 17 months from SL to APL

Last edited:
SL to APL was the hardest for me. I thought that I was terminally at SL...I'm currently at BSL, so I'm interested to see how long it takes me to get from BSL to MBL and MBL to WL...It literally took me years to go from SL to APL...

SL to APL seems to be the general consensus but in terms of inches, I feel like WL to HL might be a hurdle too depending on how long your torso is and how high your waist is.

For me right now...i'd say from SL-Full APL is proving to be somewhat of a challenge........lord I can only imagine the h-e-double hockey stix I will have to go through to get from Full APL-BSL :nono:

SL to APL...smh for me personally that's the case. I can get to sl in my sleep...but it has been a struggle to get to apl...

SL to APL was the hardest for me. I thought that I was terminally at SL...I'm currently at BSL, so I'm interested to see how long it takes me to get from BSL to MBL and MBL to WL...It literally took me years to go from SL to APL...

years????? :thud: don't tell me that Janet!!!

SL to APL was hardest for me, too. My curls would flip up instead of staying curled under, and there wasn't enough weight then to keep my hair hanging right. It was really awkward :(

Back