• 4A

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • 4B

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 4C

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad I could help. I think this view might be slightly larger than the one you have:
26357_lg.jpg

This must be her also:
26401_lg.jpg

These are 2 more pics that I think are her but I'm not really sure, but they're from Ashro also:

26170.jpg

26013_lg.jpg

Okay, I'm done now. :lol:
Ok, going by the third pic I think she has some 3b in there. I think in a lot of her pics her curls were manipulated in some way which makes it hard to type because it's frizzier.

Okay, I don't know her hair type other than 3-something, but I am stealing her whole wardrobe. :grin:

Something is really wrong with this typing system. When I compared a few of my hairs to a pen spring, I found some smaller than a pen spring but also some that were larger than a pen spring and there's no way in hizell that I'm a 3- anything! Lynnie, you are definitely right that texture is just as important as curl diameter.

Last edited:
Okay, I thought I was crazy.

I voted 3c/4a.
:drunk:

that's what i thought it was. the small picture isn't really helping to come to a more accurate guess of what her texture is though. this hair-typing stuff is becoming very confusing; i thought i had it down but i don't.

ok here's my :twocents:... I think she is 3c... with 3b at the nape

My hair is just like her's and i'm 3c with 3b at the top

In general when i type hair i only factor in curl diameter... I don't factor in whether it is "highly texture" or fine or coarse or whatever....

I think she can be 3c even though her hair is not quite as defined as silver for example... my hair has definition only when it feels like it... but anywho i wouldn't classify her as type 4 simply because she doesn't have flawless definition

If her hair is as much like mine as it looks i would classify her as

3c + highly/afro textured (meaning she's black lol) + fine/medium strands

if you think this is how your hair is then feel free to pm and visit my fotki at any time... i'd love to help you!

ETA: so i was looking for sum pics of my hair unmanipulated and i can't find a single one! i always either pic out my hair or coil it or do a braid out... guess i got sum fotki updating to do!

Last edited:
ok here's my :twocents:... I think she is 3c... with 3b at the nape

My hair is just like her's and i'm 3c with 3b at the top

In general when i type hair i only factor in curl diameter... I don't factor in whether it is "highly texture" or fine or coarse or whatever....

I think she can be 3c even though her hair is not quite as defined as silver for example... my hair has definition only when it feels like it... but anywho i wouldn't classify her as type 4 simply because she doesn't have flawless definition

If her hair is as much like mine as it looks i would classify her as

3c + highly/afro textured (meaning she's black lol) + fine/medium strands

if you think this is how your hair is then feel free to pm and visit my fotki at any time... i'd love to help you!

ETA: so i was looking for sum pics of my hair unmanipulated and i can't find a single one! i always either pic out my hair or coil it or do a braid out... guess i got sum fotki updating to do!

On my way to check out your fotki...again! I just love your hair!

Back