What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

LOL@ 350 folx in the hair section because y'all cant go anywhere else. :lol:

It's gonna be ok. Relax. Relate. Release. :lol:

I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you. REALLY I AM. :lol:

Re: off topic - Houdini?!?!!?

Looks like it's a problem for everyone. I thought maybe I upset MissJ with some MJ talk and the mods just shut me out :lachen: as punishment

Enchantmt said:
LOL@ 350 folx in the hair section because y'all cant go anywhere else. :lol:

It's gonna be ok. Relax. Relate. Release. :lol:

I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you. REALLY I AM. :lol:

Well, as long as you laughing with us......:look: :lol:

So, they over in the hair forum huh??:cool:

ella said:
Some of my posts are gone... or is my mind playing tricks on me again?:crying3:

Once all the forums are back your posts should be there. These changes shouldnt affect post count. :)

Ok, what have y'all been doing since the board went down?

- completed the office Staple order...A 15 minute job that takes hours messing with y'all :lachen:

- talked to some co-workers...
"where you been girl?"
"oh nowhere...computer acting up. how u doin'?"

- About to play with the office's new coffee machine. It has a timer so my coffee will be ready when I get here. :grin:

neenee280 said:
Ok, what have y'all been doing since the board went down?

- completed the office Staple order...A 15 minute job that takes hours messing with y'all :lachen:

- talked to some co-workers...
"where you been girl?"
"oh nowhere...computer acting up. how u doin'?"

- About to play with the office's new coffee machine. It has a timer so my coffee will be ready when I get here. :grin:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Glad to see it was just a reformatting thing and not that they had been taken away for good....some of my posts are missing though, the ones that were in the Off Topic forum, but not the ones from the Christian forum....

ok i remember seeing the upgrade notice but i dont remember it stating explicitly that we would notice strange things and not to get alarmed!

I leave out for an hour and all heck breaks loose! Of course I missed the upgrade notice. I always miss stuff like that.

I can't see either the Off Topic or Entertainment Forums. Just got done submitting a ticket before I saw this thread. :)

Re: off topic - Houdini?!?!!?

Sistaslick said:
I thought I got banned too.... I was like nooooooooooooooooooo!:lol: Congrats Klb!:lol:

Girl I thought I was banned too lol :lachen: Entertainment board is missing too :lol: :lachen: I don't know whats going on :lol:

Back