What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

Re: off topic - Houdini?!?!!?

klb120475 said:
You know what?...you right...they don't deserve this type of OT discussion especially since they ain't paid that $5.:lol:

Off to Q&A forum.....:cool:

Umm well, i think we're already IN the Q&A forum :look:. I think mods moved it :lol:

klb120475 said:
You know what?...you right...they don't deserve this type of OT discussion especially since they ain't paid that $5.:lol:

Off to Q&A forum.....:cool:

They can still see Q&A :lachen:

Alright yall, I can see all the other boards but I can't see this Q&A Board. I left this thread and when I tried to come back to it, I couldn't see the Q&A board.........I had to do a search for my last post to link me back here. :perplexed

Sistaslick said:
They can still see Q&A :lachen:

Aw, well shoot.....what's the purpose then? Look, who I need to talk to. It ain't right....they ain't paid they $5.:mad: They don't deserve to be laughing wit us like this.......:lachen:

foxxymami said:
Alright yall, I can see all the other boards but I can't see this Q&A Board. I left this thread and when I tried to come back to it, I couldn't see the Q&A board.........I had to do a search for my last post to link me back here. :perplexed

Well, can you go over to the OT board and check my thread on 2,000 posts and let me know who all said congrats?:look:

j/k....no for real, can you?:lachen:

foxxymami said:

Me either, I had to press th back button. They probably are working on this one too.

klb120475 said:
Aw, well shoot.....what's the purpose then? Look, who I need to talk to. It ain't right....they ain't paid they $5.:mad: They don't deserve to be laughing wit us like this.......:lachen:

we'll have to speak in codes and throw up signs i guess

wow I was on page 6 and the thread disappeared ....freaked me out til I went to Cp and found it here...whew..we are some paranoid bitties:lol:

Okay, it's been a good 15 minutes or so . . . bring back the OT and Ent. forums . . . I gotta have it, man . . .

*quivers*

*munchies*

:lol:

LocksOfLuV said:
BlackButta, don't pay no attention to her. We all have our Jessica moments!:lol:
girl, would you belive i went in a different thread and couldn't find my way back here? I'm definitely having a jessica moment :look:

Calm down, ladies. :lol: It's only been a little over a half hour and all these replies. I seriously hope y'all have mental health insurance in the event this board ever goes out of business permanently. :lol: If you still see a blue link at the top of forums that says "Long Hair Care Forums" you arent viewing all the boards. There are three sections now and if you are viewing an off shoot of the main forum you wont see the other two. :)

Enchantmt said:
Calm down, ladies. :lol: It's only been a little over a half hour and all these replies. I seriously hope y'all have mental health insurance in the event this board ever goes out of business permanently. :lol: If you still see a blue like at the top of forums that says "Long Hair Care Forums" you arent viewing all the boards. There are three sections now and if you are viewing an off shoot of the main forum you wont see the other two. :)

Whew! Almost fainted....

neenee280 said:
first email notifications...now this...:(

Ok, I thought I was tripping on the notifications but I guess not. I'm sure there's a good reason, it just hasn't been disclosed yet. :look:

Back