What happened to the Off Topic Forum?

Re: off topic - Houdini?!?!!?

klb120475 said:
Stands behind MsDee..you sho' told em!:lachen:

noo you didnt just switch up like that!!!!

*turns back on you* and you can STAY over there too!

Re: Why can't I see the Off Topic and Entertainment forums?

Owest said:
they must be doing maintence or something...I hope

I thought I was the only one for a sec
Exactly hun. :yep: It's definitely better than closing down the entire site to do so.

Re: Why can't I see all the board topics?

I was about to through a fit!! I thought it was just me!

So is the Q&A board gonna be the new hotspot until we get the OT board back!? lol

klb120475 said:
I guess, we could talk about hair.......:look:

Now dat was funny:D . Who started that thread about being in OT all the time and not posting regarding hair?

Golong said:
Just lookin at the screen like what do I do now:confused::perplexed?

:lol: me too....since I seem to be the only one in this thread who can see the Off topic and the Entertainment board :confused:

candy1214 said:
*raises hand*

sowwy. did I do that?
url
Ummm Yes, you did. Mighty funny none of this started happening until you and Ella got all clever. :mad:

klb120475 said:
What?!! You can see the OT forum and the Entertainment forum???:confused:

Yes, I just posted a topic and I was like "How come it only shows '1 Viewing' on Off-topic", then I found yall all here :lol:

foxxymami said:
With all this upgrading stuff going on I may need to resend to you, did you get my PM?

Yep, I just got it. But, I'm too discumbulated to respond sensibly right now.:look:

Somebody, anybody.....Bev? Niko? You out there?? Please, I can't take any more! I NEED the OT forum:wallbash:

SummerRain said:
I was about to through a fit!! I thought it was just me!

So is the Q&A board gonna be the new hotspot until we get the OT board back!? lol
No need in throwing a fit.

PLEASE do not use this as a 'new hotspot' until the other boards are back.

Just be patient.

Why havent any moderators answered this thread yet?

This is odd.

(of course as soon as i type this the moderator's answering on the thread...::sigh::)

candy1214 said:
noo you didnt just switch up like that!!!!

*turns back on you* and you can STAY over there too!

Thats because she has the heart of MSC... always has...you can't fight that kinda heart. :lol:

foxxymami said:
Yes, I just posted a topic and I was like "How come it only shows '1 Viewing' on Off-topic", then I found yall all here :lol:

LOL...........you the "1 viewing".:lachen:

foxxymami said:
:lol: me too....since I seem to be the only one in this thread who can see the Off topic and the Entertainment board :confused:

boooooooooo you!!! :mad:

can you see deleted threads too!?? you could make some side cash publishing them :lachen: :lachen:

Dang - I had just finished writing a post and it said "Glib Gurl, you are not authorized to post in this section . . . ." or something like that. I was like :eek: :eek: :eek:

What I do? How did I get banned?

klb120475 said:
Yep, I just got it. But, I'm too discumbulated to respond sensibly right now.:look:

Somebody, anybody.....Bev? Niko? You out there?? Please, I can't take any more! I NEED the OT forum:wallbash:

GUYS...GO TO THE Q&A FORUM SO THAT WE DONT TAKE OVER THE HAIR FORUM....besides any and everybody can see this stuff.

Re: Why can't I see the Off Topic and Entertainment forums?

Allandra said:
Exactly hun. :yep: It's definitely better than closing down the entire site to do so.

Whew, that's a relief!! That crossed my mind but since I was able to see other forums, I dismissed it. Dang, I guess I have to actually do some work now:( Nah, I'll just browse a different forum :grin:

foxxymami said:

Currently it shows that there are 1 person viewing the Entertainment Board, and 2 people viewing the Off-Topic Board :lol:. I just checked but I don't know who it is

Whimsy said:
Why havent any moderators answered this thread yet?

This is odd.

(of course as soon as i type this the moderator's answering on the thread...::sigh::)
Because I'm busy trying to merge all 1,000,000 threads on this same topic.

Sistaslick said:
Thats because she has the heart of MSC... always has...you can't fight that kinda heart. :lol:

i give up. i cant handle all yall on my own....*calls Dick Cheney and Thug Boss Bush*

What happened to the career forum? I can't access it:(

I don't see the off topic or entertainment forum either:(

candy1214 said:
GUYS...GO TO THE Q&A FORUM SO THAT WE DONT TAKE OVER THE HAIR FORUM....besides any and everybody can see this stuff.

You know what?...you right...they don't deserve this type of OT discussion especially since they ain't paid that $5.:lol:

Off to Q&A forum.....:cool:

Back