What Celibrity Has "Your" Hair??

ms_kenesha

What Celibrity Has \"Your\" Hair??

What celebrity do you believe has the most similar hair texture as you do?

I beleive my celebrity hair twin would be Tyra Banks. I've got her book and I've seen her kid pics as welll and I think she's my closest hair match! Thank God she is not my forehead match, though
laugh.gif
Just joking I like Tyra!
smile.gif

119880.jpg
940971.jpg

Re: What Celibrity Has \"Your\" Hair??

Wow that's a hard question. I know a lot people tell me I favor Mya as far how I look but not hair type. I would be surprised if most people can answer this question, considering people in the lime light either relax their hair or wear a weave so you can't tell what they have for sure. I guess I am going to have to think about this question though.

kking,

I'm getting a Jada Pinkett vibe to your hair? I haven't seen it in person so I can't be sure, but that's what it looks like to me. I love Mya's hair and her new hair color. My best friend use to dance at the same studio as Mya (my friend is a dance teacher now).

KKing,,,,I think you are prettier.........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for myself, I am thinking Amerie or Michael Michele... I don't know......
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

SherryLove35

Well thanks Sherrylove for the compliment. I guess when my hair is wet it looks like Jada's but you know what I think every one on this board has better hair than these famous girls out here and there is no comparison. You guys make celebrities look bad for being so fake. Keep up the good work ladies and be proud to be yourselves!!!!! Grow Power!!!!!

When my hair is conditioned and oiled it looks big and fluffy (with straight hair dangling off the ends!
blush.gif
) like Pam Grier's when she was making those Phillipine prison movies:

bdGrierBox2.jpg

When I wake up in the morning my hair looks more like Don King's.
frown.gif

...Not many things are more entertaining to me than watching Pam kick someone's A**!!
laugh.gif

When I wore my hair natural, my hair resembled Cree Summers (Freddi from A Different World). It was just as big & frizzy and the ringlets were the same size.

creesummer.gif

I never see anyone with hair like mine, let alone celebrities. Does anyone know of a celebrity with separate curls the size of pen-springs? It's really hard to describe: the short description is "4A".
lick.gif

since she's been on TV, i've been called "Oprah hair." i think it's because of the cut back in the day and the fact that it has so much body. the body may be because my individual strands are heavy. i think hers are too. long, short, straight or curly, Oprah has a gorgeous head of hair. so i always consider it a great compliment!!

adrienne

Most people say my hair looks similar to Vanessa Williams or Tamia's hair. I think that's about right - but I think the color is what makes people say that. I think in that it's fine as well as lighter hued and a little airy and wispy that this is a close enough approximation.

Crys - My hair in it's natural state also resembles Cree Summers'.

Celebrities would not be seen with my hair in its untreated state ROTFL!!! I have type 4 hair that is so tightly coiled that it "shrinks" to about 3 inches. Then I can blow dry it to shoulder length. Go figure.............
look.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Does anyone know of a celebrity with separate curls the size of pen-springs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jill Scott?

jill6.jpg

In its natural state= LaVar Burton in "Roots"

Relaxed= Tyra Ferrell (Wesley Snipes's wife in "White Men Can't Jump" &amp; Jessie the salon owner in "poetic Justice"

My hair is a combo of mia campell,mya &amp; amerie. Thats what I've been told
drunk.gif
. Happy Hair Growing!
cool.gif

I don't have a clue! Adrienne help a sista out! you've seen my pics in bhcb so you know what my natural hair looks like and what my relaxed hair looks like. use your skills and pin a celeb on me!

girrrrl, i can't call it... it's so hard to say without actually seeing it in person.
look.gif

Hmmm good question I am not really sure about the texture it may be the same, or hers may be slightly looser.

But hairstyle wise when it is straight it is very much like the pic of Jada in LondonD's posts, before I had it cut and I still wear it like that now at a shorter length. My hair is/was the same thickness as Jada's. Same color too...I miss my haaaaiiiiirrrrr wwwaaaaaaaa
cry3.gif

hada

bummer! I've been racking my brain for someone and I can't think of anyone beyoned wishful thinking!
frown.gif
I feel left out!

I'm think my texture is closest to Tyra Banks. When I see her in braids I really can relate to that fuzzy appearance(especially around the edges).
grin.gif

mmm because very few celebrities wear their hair in its natural state, i dont think i kno anyone wit my kinda hair, but its kinda lik that jill sctt picture except kinkier and missing them coils....
look.gif

I think that my hair closely resembles Maia Campbell from "In the House"

Let's see, I would say Tamia also, as well as Tia and Tamera Mowry. I will also add Tamala Jones to the list.

Godzooki,

If your hair were natural I'd say you have hair like Amel Larrieux from Groove Theory. She's in the Coca Cola commercial with Musiq and she's doing a riff like a bird.

OT: i love amel larrieux! i wish i could find more pics of her and that gorgeous hair!
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
adrienne0914 said:
OT: i love amel larrieux! i wish i could find more pics of her and that gorgeous hair!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, I was looking for a good picture to post, but it's hard to find one!
frown.gif

She doesn't have a large selection out on the net.
frown.gif

Here are a few that show her whole head.

amelbravegmoth.jpg
robbandamel.JPG
jayandamel.JPG
larrieux_jzbls.gif
az_200102.jpg

Back