Re: What Celibrity Has \"Your\" Hair??

I would say my hair texture is like Gabrielle Union
smile.gif
and Snoop Dogg
laugh.gif

gabr.jpg
snoop1.jpg

I'd have to be honest and say Aaliyah. My hair is very long and heavy and when I wear my hair down everyone always makes an Aaliyah comment.

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
I would say my hair texture is like Gabrielle Union
smile.gif
and Snoop Dogg
laugh.gif

gabr.jpg
snoop1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
@ Snoop Dogg girl you crazy

People always say that I have Oprah hair. Ever since I was young and still to this day, there's not a day that don't go by that people say this.

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
MS. Kenesha, Sweet Cocoa and Beverly can you help me fiqure out who my hair celebrity would be? So many celebrities were weaves so it would be hard for me to pinpoint.

[/ QUOTE ] THAT'S HOW I FEEL!!!
smile.gif

I would say mine is like monicas, except light brown. Her hair appears to be medium thickness and possibly a 4a/b (I assume she has a relaxer). I definately don't have the length (weaved or natural). Maybe one day
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
I would say mine is like monicas, except light brown. Her hair appears to be medium thickness and possibly a 4a/b (I assume she has a relaxer). I definately don't have the length (weaved or natural). Maybe one day
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Monica is natural

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Monica is natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, then maybe I don't have monica's hair
ohwell.gif

scratchchin.gif
I'll have to think about this one.

[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Monica is natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, then maybe I don't have monica's hair
ohwell.gif

scratchchin.gif
I'll have to think about this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

in a mag i read she says that its fairly easy to straighten her hair and it doesnt revert really fast so thats why she didnt relax. So she just uses a beveling iron. She also said that she had a track in the back/ bottom of her hair
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Monica is natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Are u sure that she's natural? I saw her in a magazine after they said she got her hair relaxed.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Monica is natural

[/ QUOTE ]

Are u sure that she's natural? I saw her in a magazine after they said she got her hair relaxed.
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yup just re read the article to make sure i didnt misread

Yeah, Monica changes her story. Last year in a mag, she said she relaxed twice a year. Maybe she went natural this year.
look.gif
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Yeah, Monica changes her story. Last year in a mag, she said she relaxed twice a year. Maybe she went natural this year.
look.gif
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
who the hell knows lol
laugh.gif
but she admitted that she wore tracks so its a start
lachen70.gif

Okay, I think I found her. T-boz appears to have relaxed 4a/b hair that is of medium thickness. Correct me if I'm wrong.

sisboz.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
EgyptianSand16 said:
hmmmmmm, hard one
scratchchin.gif

My hair is "VERY" unique. Some of them are not celebs, except Scary Spice and Holly
I'll say a mixture of this: the hair around my crown is like this
arch_129.jpg

throw in some of this
3203646.jpg
and a little of this
Kourtney11.jpg

and some of this
hollyrobinsonpeete.jpg

Even with all that, it still not a good description

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair looks alot like the girl in the second pic, a little like the third pic too. The only celeb I could think of was Lenny Kravitz.

Mmmm ...
scratchchin.gif

I can't even call it.
nono.gif

My hair is just napptural ... no for real ringlets, wavy in spots, and tightly coiled in other places. I can't really match it to anyone else at this point in time, celebrity or not.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
Mmmm ...
scratchchin.gif

I can't even call it.
nono.gif

My hair is just napptural ... no for real ringlets, wavy in spots, and tightly coiled in other places. I can't really match it to anyone else at this point in time, celebrity or not.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
My hair is in the same boat as yours - not that it's a bad thing!
wink.gif

Shoot, my hair has some texture madness going on like crazy - AND I LOVE EVERY LAST INCH OF IT!!!
cool.gif

There was this singer out a few years ago named Cherokee who I thought had "my" hair. I remember in a hair magazine she said that she made 30 braids each night and took them out in the morning for a braid out. Her hair was au natural, very long, and very thick. It looked like she was 4a. I've tried finding pictures of her on the net, but I haven't found many.

i would say that tracy ellis ross' hair LOOK like mines (when i wear it curly) but i can't tell if her texture is the same as mines. when its straight, i'd say aaliyah's.

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
There was this singer out a few years ago named Cherokee who I thought had "my" hair. I remember in a hair magazine she said that she made 30 braids each night and took them out in the morning for a braid out. Her hair was au natural, very long, and very thick. It looked like she was 4a. I've tried finding pictures of her on the net, but I haven't found many.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in Love with Cherokees hair
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
love.gif
especially her twist outs
smile.gif

OT: Cherokee is very Preggo now! she is in Sister to Sister Mag the one with Trina on it.

[ QUOTE ]
ImPradaModel said:
OT: Cherokee is very Preggo now! she is in Sister to Sister Mag the one with Trina on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, girl, I saw that mag and her pic too! Her hair is a big, bushy masterpiece! Looks like her poor belly is bursting at the seams.
fat.gif
laugh.gif

Back