What Celibrity Has "Your" Hair??

Re: What Celibrity Has \"Your\" Hair??

Her hair stylist was in a magazine recently and said how when she came to him a couple of years ago she had dry brittle short hair that she would weave up but now that he does her hair and now that she knows how to care for it, it has grown 14 inches. When I buy the magazine I will post the full article.
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Dionne said:
Her hair stylist was in a magazine recently and said how when she came to him a couple of years ago she had dry brittle short hair that she would weave up but now that he does her hair and now that she knows how to care for it, it has grown 14 inches. When I buy the magazine I will post the full article.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about Lisa Raye? What was the name of the magazine?

Here you go ngaa...

3.jpg

That's weird
confused.gif
. The picture shows in preview, but doesn't when I post.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Crysdon said:
Here you go ngaa...

3.jpg

That's weird
confused.gif
. The picture shows in preview, but doesn't when I post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because it's from a geocities web site. They don't allow direct linking.

I'm not sure which celebrity has my hair... but I watched Alicia Keys on VH1 (I think) last night... her loose curls were beautiful!

MS. Kenesha, Sweet Cocoa and Beverly can you help me fiqure out who my hair celebrity would be? So many celebrities were weaves so it would be hard for me to pinpoint.

Well these aren't exact but these are the closest to my hair.
Natural I would say a fusion of Holly Robinson Peete and Cree Summer my hair does that natural lightening in the summer sun thing then darkens back up when it's cold.

Blow dried/pressed It would be Marion Brooks but her length is shorter than mine in this pic.

http://www.nbc5.com/nbc5/1189128/detail.html
grin.gif

Off the top of my head -get it? lol- anywho...Lisa Nicole Carson.

lisa94.jpg
allymcbeal_tvguide_lisanicolecarson_001.jpg

Hey Peachtree
wave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Breeze, Lisa's hair in the natural pic is beautiful!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree...I like it even better than her relaxed hair pic. My hair looks exactly like that when I let it air dri. I don't know why I don't have the nerve (yet) to leave the house when my hair's like that.
frown.gif
I guess it's all about the confidence.
smile.gif

hmmmmmm, hard one
scratchchin.gif

My hair is "VERY" unique. Some of them are not celebs, except Scary Spice and Holly
I'll say a mixture of this: the hair around my crown is like this
arch_129.jpg

throw in some of this
3203646.jpg
and a little of this
Kourtney11.jpg

and some of this
hollyrobinsonpeete.jpg

Even with all that, it still not a good description

[ QUOTE ]
When I wore my hair natural, my hair resembled Cree Summers (Freddi from A Different World). It was just as big &amp; frizzy and the ringlets were the same size.

creesummer.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Me too.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I never see anyone with hair like mine, let alone celebrities. Does anyone know of a celebrity with separate curls the size of pen-springs? It's really hard to describe: the short description is "4A".
lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Honey Vibe, I think Joie Lee, Spike's sister, has pen-spring sized curls. Check her hair out in the movies "She's Gotta Have It," "Mo Better Blues," and "Do The Right Thing."
smile.gif

N'Bushe Wright, the beautiful dancer/actress, I think also has coffee-stirrer sized curls:
nbushe3.jpg
nbushe4.jpg
nbushe5.jpg

Cassandra Wilson, India.Arie, Macy Gray (although I've been seeing her w/straightened hair lately, so not sure if she relaxed hers) and Tracy Chapman also.
smile.gif

I get a lot that I have hair like Selena did. I don't know if you guys have heard of her (?) for a long time I did not know who she was? She was the Mex-Tex singer that Jennifer Lopez portrayed in a moving? I have been called Pocohautus - my hair is black and about 3 inches pass my bra strap - also I get Ashanti.

When wet and dried naturally it is a toss up between Chaka Khan and Tina Turner caught in a windmill!

Well i think my hair resembles Tamia and Vanessa Williams could be because my hair color is similar to theirs. my hair is kinda thinner like Vanessa's and it's kinda fine also, takes perms in a few minutes..... so i guess that's who my hair is like...

God bless

[ QUOTE ]
When wet and dried naturally it is a toss up between Chaka Khan and Tina Turner caught in a windmill!

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Honey Vibe, I think Joie Lee, Spike's sister, has pen-spring sized curls. Check her hair out in the movies "She's Gotta Have It," "Mo Better Blues," and "Do The Right Thing."
smile.gif

N'Bushe Wright, the beautiful dancer/actress, I think also has coffee-stirrer sized curls:
nbushe3.jpg
nbushe4.jpg
nbushe5.jpg

Cassandra Wilson, India.Arie, Macy Gray (although I've been seeing her w/straightened hair lately, so not sure if she relaxed hers) and Tracy Chapman also.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whose the girl in the pic nyambura?? she's so pretty and her hair is just lik mine wen i wore my twa
smile.gif
altho kinda looks lik its 4b...i also thot macy gray and india arie were 4bs

Hey Ngaa! The woman in the pictures is N'Bushe Wright. Right now the only film I can recall seeing her in was "Fresh," but I know she has been in more.

nah i aint hed of fresh or n'bushe wright but i looove her style coz she has a kinda careless confidence thing goin on

When I wear my hair in loose waves I look similar to Amerie, except that my hair is not that long yet. I have about 3 inches to go before I get to bottom of bra-strap. I also resemble the cartoon/avatar under Karezone's screen name, especially when I have my hair flipped up at the ends
laugh.gif
grin.gif

When I wear my hair in loose waves I look similar to Amerie, except that my hair is not that long yet. I have about 3 inches to go before I get to bottom of bra-strap. I also resemble the cartoon/avatar under Karezone's screen name, especially when I have my hair flipped up at the ends
laugh.gif
grin.gif

i don't have a celebrity in mine. I did meet this woman at my friends day care. Not only did we have the same hair, but we looked like sisters

i cannot say who my hair looks like, my hair is relaxed and strait, but i tell you what celebrity i set my hair goal after is Allyiah.....i love her hair !!
asummertyme

I'm bored and lookin through old post so let's see......Alot of people say my hair is like Mya's and Tia/Tamera Mowery.

[ QUOTE ]
asummertyme said:
i cannot say who my hair looks like, my hair is relaxed and strait, but i tell you what celebrity i set my hair goal after is Allyiah.....i love her hair !!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. I have no clue which celebrities hair I have...what do you all think?

Back