What Celibrity Has "Your" Hair??

Re: What Celibrity Has \"Your\" Hair??

not only have i been told that i look just like Irulan from Real World Las Vegas, but that my hair is like hers too. i dunno though, i guess it does.
ohwell.gif
even though my hair is naturally sandy brown with red highlights.
wink.gif
and it look more like arissa's in it's natural state.
look.gif
plus it's not as long as hers either
frown.gif
, it's about 1 inch past my shoulders.
smile.gif

Well I ahve not seen but a few pics of her with her hair out and several with her drawstring ponytail I think Lisa Raye and I are about the same (when she is not in a weave)

No I have heard about it but I have not had a chance to watch it. I saw her at some function or somehting and her hair was like right past her chin the length mine was when I was transitioing the last time. I see her in alot of pics with ponytails and her hair that is slicked down looks alot like mine.

I had seen Lisa in person back stage at a concert Her and Petey Pablo hosted in Orlando, Fl. Sorry to bursts a bubble, but her hair was fake. You would think that will all that money she makes, her tracks wouldnt show. I was highly disappointed.

Ms Jadu,
Yes I know she wears a weave when she has it long but I ahve seen ehr once when it was her hair ...it was much shorter than her hair usually is. Yeah alot of times it is very obvious that she is wearing a weave and her texture and her ponytails often tend not to match as well but i think "her hair" not the weave is similar to mine.

In it's natural state, my hair looks like Jill Scott's hair also.
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tracy said:
Most people say my hair looks similar to Vanessa Williams or Tamia's hair. I think that's about right - but I think the color is what makes people say that. I think in that it's fine as well as lighter hued and a little airy and wispy that this is a close enough approximation.

Crys - My hair in it's natural state also resembles Cree Summers'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tracy
wave.gif
I couldn't think of what celebrity my hair reminds me of...but I think my hair is very similar to yours (besides the color) .....as far as how it looks in your pictures....

I would also have to say Jill Scott.

Pebbles,

Speaking of Jill Scott, we should put her pic on the Hair Types page instead of Kelis. I love Kelis's hair and all but....

Speaking of Jill Scott, we should put her pic on the Hair Types page instead of Kelis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that Faith.
grin.gif

Hi Faith,

That's a good idea! If not, maybe we can add it to the type 4 profile.
smile.gif

Tonya said:
Ms Jadu,
Yes I know she wears a weave when she has it long but I ahve seen ehr once when it was her hair ...it was much shorter than her hair usually is. Yeah alot of times it is very obvious that she is wearing a weave and her texture and her ponytails often tend not to match as well but i think "her hair" not the weave is similar to mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right about her natural hair length on the show (it's a reality show) they show her at home with her daughter etc. when she's not all primped up and I was remarking to myself that my hair is as long as hers is now. Was her hair in Player's Club a weave? I loved her hair in that!
smile.gif
OT: does anyone know how old she is?

No that was a weave in players club.
I am not sure but i think she is liek late 20's early 30's I could be wrong.
She comes to memphis alot. She frequents a club here, The Premeier, I ahve never been but i always see the pics. The photographer that did my pics also took some shots of her. he said she is not as breathtaking in person.

Tonya said:
No that was a weave in players club.
I am not sure but i think she is liek late 20's early 30's I could be wrong.
She comes to memphis alot. She frequents a club here, The Premeier, I ahve never been but i always see the pics. The photographer that did my pics also took some shots of her. he said she is not as breathtaking in person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tonya I just found out she's 36!
shocked.gif
but I kinda figured as such because her daughter is between 13 &amp; 15.

Hey Tonya,
yeah I was standing right beside her when I met her. I had to help distribute her calendars she was selling. I have seen your pics and IMO I think your hair is better grade then hers.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

well SInce joining this board I have learned that if u take care of yourself u can forever look 21 like she does...we have several members ehre who are 30 and over who do not look a day over 21!!
I hope I can be that blessed!!!

Dang is she that bad?
shocked.gif

The photographer said she is not as pretty in pictures but she always look really pretty as does her hair.
Well....thanks
lick.gif

when moisturized, rollerset, and wrapped correctly my hair has been compared to Stacey Dash's because of the shine. We have the same length usually too unless shes grown it out more. I don't know about texture because I have to get a tight set and wrap to get the "Stacey"
look.gif

caralexis

Yup. I dont know if you remember a thread about Celebrities that are Idols but I mentioned that I have seen a lot of Celebrities in person here in Orlando.
I have seen: Aaliyah, Mary J. Blige, Genuwine. Method man, Red Man, Fabulous, Nelly, Tank, Lisa Raye, Monica, 112, Trina, Trick daddy, and thats just to name a few.
End of Story- They all dont meet up to their expectations in person, howver some of them I had seen were fresh in the Ent. Business though.

I did happen to see Amerie, and she is probably one of the only celebs I have seen that looks the same on Tv/magazines and in person.

Speaking of Jill Scott, we should put her pic on the Hair Types page instead of Kelis. I love Kelis's hair and all but....

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Yeah, that photo is funny. Beverly said she would change it when she got the chance. I vote for a Jill Scott photo or

a moment of silence, please...

Pam Grier sporting a fluffy Afro.
notworthy.gif

grin.gif

Tonya said:
well SInce joining this board I have learned that if u take care of yourself u can forever look 21 like she does...we have several members ehre who are 30 and over who do not look a day over 21!!
I hope I can be that blessed!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Late reply, but yes there are many of us who are over 30 and lookin' good! Have to take care of everything, not just the hair.

ms_kenesha said:
Thank God she is not my forehead match, though
laugh.gif
Just joking I like Tyra!
smile.gif

119880.jpg
940971.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That IS quite some forehead though...
smile.gif

In its natural state, I would have to say that my hair is a cross between Cree Summer (A Different World) and Tracy Ellis Ross (from Girlfriends).

In its relaxed state, hmmmmmmm...I don't know. Got to think about that one. In terms of VOLUME (not texture), I always thought that little white girl on "Boy Meets World" that played his girlfriend (Topanga) had my type of hair though.
grin.gif
She had some voluminuous hair, too.
laugh.gif

Leshia said:
ms_kenesha said:
Thank God she is not my forehead match, though
laugh.gif
Just joking I like Tyra!
smile.gif

119880.jpg
940971.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That IS quite some forehead though...
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ya'll aint rite
nono.gif

Well on a good day, when my hair is behaving it looks like Lady May's hair when she wears it wavy(Lady May is a rapper...she was on that song "Boom, Boom, Boom")
On a bad day....I just dont look at my hair very much
look.gif

Back