what are your # 1s that you always return tooooo!

-ACV rinses
-Suave Humectant Conditioner
-Motions CPR in the bottle
-Kemi Oyl
-Distilled Water

* African Pride leave in :)
* Matrix Ultra Biolage Conditioner (Hydratherapie), and Shampoo :)
* Wonder Gro Lanolin and Beeswax Grease :)
* Worlds of Curls Activator in the tub :)
* Fantasia Thick n' Shine Gel

Last edited:
Cream of Nature Shampoo
KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Carols Daughter Hair Milk
Silicon Mix
Fantasia IC Gel

Last edited:
Redken Cleansing Cream (1st)
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Paul Mitchell Hair Repair Treatment
Jamaican Mango & Lime No-Itch Spray (for the braided section of my hair)

I never stray from the Redken Cleansing Cream but sometimes I like to try out different leave-ins and conditioners. The products that I listed have never failed me and I have been using them for over 2 years.

LiLi said:
Redken Cleansing Cream (1st)
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Shampoo
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Paul Mitchell Hair Repair Treatment
Jamaican Mango & Lime No-Itch Spray (for the braided section of my hair)

I never stray from the Redken Cleansing Cream but sometimes I like to try out different leave-ins and conditioners. The products that I listed have never failed me and I have been using them for over 2 years.

I tried this because of your raves about it. :)

I ALWAYS use Kenra Clarifying, but it does not always sud up as well as the Redken. I have a big 1/2 gallon I need to finish :look:, but I really think I may switch over to Redken Cleansing cream primarily or just rotate them.

The Redken has a great texture and it doe not sting my eyes like Kenra can if it splashes on my face.

Cholesterol conditioner (mixed with EVOO) for pre poo
Hot six oil
S-curl no drip (my newgrowth :love: this stuff)
Fantasia IC with sparklelites

ETA: Henna is new in my regimen, but it will be joining the list of must haves!!

Last edited:
VO5 strawberries and creme moisture milks conditioner & shampoo
Elasta QP mango butter
Something special leave-in conditioner
Elasta OP Deep Penetrating Remoisturizer

HoneyDew said:
I tried this because of your raves about it. :)

I ALWAYS use Kenra Clarifying, but it does not always sud up as well as the Redken. I have a big 1/2 gallon I need to finish :look:, but I really think I may switch over to Redken Cleansing cream primarily or just rotate them.

The Redken has a great texture and it doe not sting my eyes like Kenra can if it splashes on my face.

I'm glad you really like the Redken Cleansing Cream!! I'm not sure if you already do this or not but the longer you let it sit on your hair the better it cleanses it. I love that I don't even need a lot for it sud up really well. I love how my hair feels after I dry it ... clean but not stripped. :D

Creme of nature poo
Pantene clarifying poo
Keracare Silken Seal
Motions Moisture plus
Motions silk protein
ORS Hair Mayonnaise
Aphogee keratin reconstructor
Aphogee treatment
Profectiv Roothealth
S-curl activator
Dabur Amla oil

Nexxus Humectress
Nexxus Therappe/Botanoil shampoos, Aloe Rid (clarifying)
Elasta QP Mango butter (for roots and ends of hair)
S-Curl
ORS Olive Oil

Motions Moisture Plus
CON Green
Peppermint Castille Soap
Profectiv Breakfree
Lottabody (diluted wayyyyyyyy more than the original strength)
Mizani Relaxer
Lacio Lacio and Salerm.

Khandi, how could you not mention the Motions? :)

I havent Left Motions Moisture Plus since I first tried it :lol:

I always sway away from CPR but come right back!!!

crlsweetie912 said:
Motions Moisture Plus
CON Green
Peppermint Castille Soap
Profectiv Breakfree
Lottabody (diluted wayyyyyyyy more than the original strength)
Mizani Relaxer
Lacio Lacio and Salerm.

Khandi, how could you not mention the Motions? :)

Cream of Nature Green Formula
Mizani Relaxer
Nexxus Emergencee (Best Protein conditioner out there!!)

Last edited:
Motions. Even if I find other stuff, I always end up back with something by them! I'm using the CPR breakage lotion (sealed with Proclaim oil) and Moisture Plus (co-washes, or to follow co-washes) right now. A quick-fix setting lotion and I choose Motions foam, too :)

CON detangling shampoo...this is a must because although im weaved up right now.. underneath all this is a head full of 4a natural bsl hair pictured in my avatar that can only be tamed by CON..and of course Infusium 21 mixed with glycerin has always been a staple....esp since i color my hair Infusium keeps my hair on my head lol...

No matter how many products i try i always return to:

- Praital Silk worm rinse
-Wild growth hair oil
-Whale sperm oil
-Hesh Amla powder for dark and healthy hair naturally(courtesy of Den1!;) )(i cut mine with evoo for extra slip, shine and softness :cool: :D )
-Lekair shea butter cholesterol
-grease!!!!!!!!!!! for my scalp and ends (b&B bronners, blue magic, hollywood beauty but right now the only grease that i love and that has replaced all is Nature's Blessings!)
-Sulfur soap
-MTG
-Vitol
-Carlson msm sulfur
-colonix ( i can stop but i m always back ordering boxes hum with the christmas binge coming up i better start packing some for february lol:lachen: )

cant wait to add henna and indigo to my list once my amla is finished:D

ETA: I forgot this for buildups only and i havent had a build up for many months only CON green label will do!!! i second that lol i dont use shampoo but that s the only one my natural hair tolerates the rest of them leaves my hair soooooooooooo dry its impossible to detangle even wet!specially that Pantene pro v it leaves my hair all knotted and dry like harsh wool!

Last edited:
ekomba said:
No matter how many products i try i always return to:

- Praital Silk worm rinse
-Wild growth hair oil
-Whale sperm oil
-Hesh Amla powder for dark and healthy hair naturally(courtesy of Den1!;) )(i cut mine with evoo for extra slip, shine and softness :cool: :D )
-Lekair shea butter cholesterol
-grease!!!!!!!!!!! for my scalp and ends (b&B bronners, blue magic, hollywood beauty but right now the only grease that i love and that has replaced all is Nature's Blessings!)
-Sulfur soap
-MTG
-Vitol
-Carlson msm sulfur
-colonix ( i can stop but i m always back ordering boxes hum with the christmas binge coming up i better start packing some for february lol:lachen: )

cant wait to add henna and indigo to my list once my amla is finished:D

ETA: I forgot this for buildups only and i havent had a build up for many months only CON green label will do!!! i second that lol i dont use shampoo but that s the only one my natural hair tolerates the rest of them leaves my hair soooooooooooo dry its impossible to detangle even wet!specially that Pantene pro v it leaves my hair all knotted and dry like harsh wool!

LOOKING GOOD GIRL!!!

HoneyDew said:
LOOKING GOOD GIRL!!!

Thanks HoneyDew !!!!!!!:D ;) :p lol do you know you the one responsible for making me buy the Nature's Blessings hair pommade lol:lol: :grin: i kept seeing it in your avatar but before that last year i saw it at my braiders shop on 116th st and she said it was really good all natural but i had never heard of it, then i recognized your box last week while at the bss and splurged :lachen: u know how you go by memory hum thats Honeydew's hum let me try it !:cool: :lachen: :lol: :grin:girl u activated the pj in me but i aint mad i looove it!

ekomba said:
Thanks HoneyDew !!!!!!!:D ;) :p lol do you know you the one responsible for making me buy the Nature's Blessings hair pommade lol:lol: :grin: i kept seeing it in your avatar but before that last year i saw it at my braiders shop on 116th st and she said it was really good all natural but i had never heard of it, then i recognized your box last week while at the bss and splurged :lachen: u know how you go by memory hum thats Honeydew's hum let me try it !:cool: :lachen: :lol: :grin:girl u activated the pj in me but i aint mad i looove it!

Well now I don't feel so bad that I just ran a google search on whale sperm oil after seeing your post. :sekret:

It is so funny how an online forum can be such a source of communication like it has for us. NO LIE - This morning when I was taking my MSM, I thought "I wonder if I should start taking more - Ekomba takes a lot and she is doing fine." :)

Last edited:
HoneyDew said:
Well now I don't feel so bad that I just ran a google search on whale sperm oil after seeing your post. :sekret:

It is so funny how an online forum can be such a source of communication like it has for us. NO LIE - This morning when I was taking my MSM, I thought "I wonder if I should start taking more - Ekomba takes a lot and she is doing fine." :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA That s so funny!:lachen: :lol: girl no way get out of my mind cause i had a thought for you like an hour ago when applying my Nature's Blessings like hum i love the smell no wonder Honeydew likes it!!!! my fam must think i m crazy she has so many invisible friends each time its yes such and such uses it and they be like who? and i m like oh one of my net buddies and they be like ahhhhh yeah the hair forum! ok what new stuff they got, check a relaxer for me or check a poo??:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back