Mid 2k9 is near....are you changing up your regimen for the remainder of the year?

Re: Mid 2k9 is near....are you changing up your regimen for the remainder of the yea

I'm going to follow Angel Doll's regimen. Its really simple and she found a easy way to incorporate Ayurveda which is what I wanted. The only difference is I will do Henna/Indigo every few weeks or so

Re: Mid 2k9 is near....are you changing up your regimen for the remainder of the yea

I'm going back to doing a touchup between 8 and 10 weeks.

I found I don't retain as much as when I'm in braids so I went back to them.
My plan is just to do Cowashes 2-3x/week and use my ayurvedic tonic on my scalp daily. Just keeping it simple.

* I am going to co-wash and deep condition more often.
* I am also going to add hot oil treatments weekly to my regimen.
* Use more higher quality products.

I usually do rollersets but I'm switching to braid/twist outs. Takes less time and I don't have to use heat at all! Also I switched my sealer from castor oil to coconut oil or a serum. I'll go back to castor oil in the fall/winter. I'm changing my moisturizer to NTM silk touch leave-in. I'm still only washing/dcing once per week.

I'm going to braid my hair in a loose braid and use a curler on the bottom and then put my scarf over that for bed. I used to do this college except without the scarf, so I'm going to go back to that.

Back