What are you doing to increase your growth rate this Autumn

For health reasons I've started drinking Tahitian Nonie Juice and Glyconutrients products by mannatech, not sure whether it benefits hair, but i'll report back in 4 weeks.

How have things been going for everyone?

I plan on doing more moisturizing deep condiditioners. Am also taking B-100 Complex and will start on Brewers Yeast later on.

Here are some things I plan on doing

1. Exercise 3 times a week
2. Wear my hair in cornrows that last 3 weeks
3. Daily vitamins- biotin, msm, and GNC HSN
4. Carrot juice- 2 oz a day
( Dr. Miracles Formula ??, I am scared to try surge, so I am going to see if this would be a better alternative, if anyone has any comments please send me a message.)

Can u say... /images/graemlins/orders.gif MORE & MORE & MORE BRAIDS!! My folks said they are sick of me wearing them and they don't look good on me. ( I'M THINKIN TO MYSELF.. TOO BAD YOU'LL HAVE TO KEEP ON LOOKIN AT EM'.) This is the only way I can get any kind of length to my hair and keep it! my hair doesn't like buns or the "phony pony" my hair is so fine it snaps if you look at it to long /images/graemlins/whyme.gif ! SO... /images/graemlins/violin.gif BRAIDS IT IS.

[ QUOTE ]
Can u say... /images/graemlins/orders.gif MORE & MORE & MORE BRAIDS!! My folks said they are sick of me wearing them and they don't look good on me. ( I'M THINKIN TO MYSELF.. TOO BAD YOU'LL HAVE TO KEEP ON LOOKIN AT EM'.) This is the only way I can get any kind of length to my hair and keep it! my hair doesn't like buns or the "phony pony" my hair is so fine it snaps if you look at it to long /images/graemlins/whyme.gif ! SO... /images/graemlins/violin.gif BRAIDS IT IS.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not alone, on the issue of wearing braids to the extent of becoming sick and tired, but this is the only way i can achieve and retain length too.

I', prepared for battle, i've now restarted my vitamins since two days ago lol. Aminio acid, b-vits, msm and pantothenic acid, by the time the no checking length challenge ends in April, i want to have waist-length hair--and ladies just sit back and watch me do the white girl toss.

well i have a job now so i can afford things!!!!!!!!! lol but i realized my hair grew the MOST when I wore cornrows with extentions. I surged them twice a day and then conditioner washed at night. Sometimes I did sleep in a plastic cap and the baggie technique was good too. I wish I could cornrow my own hair because my friend that does it isn't in town anymore /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back