What are you doing to increase your growth rate this Autumn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im considering trying capilong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this response to an e-mail I sent to a Capilong user ... I sent her a few more emails and I am waiting for her to respond.

"Hey, thanks for writing! No, I don't use capilong on the regular anymore because I have exceeded my expectations with this product. My hair is a little pass the middle of my back. I still grows fast as heck but I keep it cut to that length. I was having problems with leaning on it when I would sit down and it was getting on my nerves. One thing I have noticed, is that my hair texture has changed a lot. I've always had a good grade of hair (for an african american) but now, people always asked me am I mixed with something because my hair is so silky. I still get about 4 to 5 inches a month, it's weird, because I now only use capilong maybe 2 or 3 times a week, once a day before I go to bed. hope I've answered your questions, write back again. I love telling my success story!

Audra wrote:
Do you still use it? How much growth did you get in a months time?

[/ QUOTE ]
So this person get 48 inches a year /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/huh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have done three since then. ORS sells a scalp scrub which is what I used the last time I did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done three scalp scrubs also using the same product. The third time though my scalp was VERY IRRITATED. I use it mainly to get rid of any build-up from Surge so I guess the last time around the two chemicals didn't mix. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I might try Dudley's Scalp and Skin Antiseptic.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out this response to an e-mail I sent to a Capilong user ... I sent her a few more emails and I am waiting for her to respond.

"Hey, thanks for writing! No, I don't use capilong on the regular anymore because I have exceeded my expectations with this product. My hair is a little pass the middle of my back. I still grows fast as heck but I keep it cut to that length. I was having problems with leaning on it when I would sit down and it was getting on my nerves. One thing I have noticed, is that my hair texture has changed a lot. I've always had a good grade of hair (for an african american) but now, people always asked me am I mixed with something because my hair is so silky. I still get about 4 to 5 inches a month, it's weird, because I now only use capilong maybe 2 or 3 times a week, once a day before I go to bed. hope I've answered your questions, write back again. I love telling my success story!

Audra wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! Will someone please bump the Capilong thread!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scalp scrubs, is that a form massaging...

[/ QUOTE ]
No, it is exfoliating the scalp. There was a thread on this a little over a month ago. It was called "I got scoped" and a couple of people mentioned that exfoliating the build up on the scalp increased their growth rate. I have done three since then. ORS sells a scalp scrub which is what I used the last time I did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks... oh yes i read parts of that thread earlier today, I remember the scalp scrub by ORS, i may give it a try.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have done three since then. ORS sells a scalp scrub which is what I used the last time I did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done three scalp scrubs also using the same product. The third time though my scalp was VERY IRRITATED. I use it mainly to get rid of any build-up from Surge so I guess the last time around the two chemicals didn't mix. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I might try Dudley's Scalp and Skin Antiseptic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you notice any increase in hair growth after using the scrub a few times.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Audra wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!! Will someone please bump the Capilong thread!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder!!! how she is measuring her hair. I'm not sure how possible it is to achieve 4-5 per month on a consistent basis.... just a thought.

Me too Sherry. My hair grows faster from about September to March/April. From November to February I where I get the best growth. Go figure! It's definitey slower from the spring and especially the summer to the fall. Don't know why. Maybe try working out and moisturizing more and that plastic cap idea is a good one.

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder!!! how she is measuring her hair. I'm not sure how possible it is to achieve 4-5 per month on a consistent basis.... just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe she means centimeters, which is like 2 inches.

hmm...I think the capilong claims seem farfetched and IM the one thinking of trying it...lol. I think maybe she meant 4-5 inches a year W/OUT it since she said she doesnt take it anymore and STILL gets 4-5 inches a_____.

I was able to find a 1 800 number on another forum, its 1 877 779 4488

if anyone finds out the pricing info let me know. Also, its not vitamins, its a topical treatment with two phases.
HTH!
Leslie

I agree with everything everyone said,ESPECIALLY EXCERCISE but I'm going to follow a routine that had my hair thick and longer in no time.

1. I was excercising 5 days a week.
2. Scalp massages with Doo Gro while wearing microbraids.
3. Eating less, and no sweets.

My hair grew 2 inches in two months when I did this last spring, and I wasn't even tryng!

I'll do everything except the microbraids, TOO RISKY!

I found phase 2 of capilong on ebay for $19.99. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif What do you think happens if you use two inch plus a month products at once?? Do you think they negate each others effect or could you really expect 2 add'l inches added to your normal growth. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

It's $19.95 plus $5 shipping.. I ordered it a long time ago.. used phase 1 for about 2 weeks.. and stopped using it.. I'm gonna get it out again and start using it.. the time I ordered it..they had some special and I got 1 bottle of phase 1 and 2 bottles of phase 2 but I don't remember how much I paid..they might still have a special going on.. I'm sure you just have to ask...

HTH

Although the fall and winter are also my best hair-growing seasons, I'm going to see what happens if I consistently eat at least 75 grams of easily digestible protein per day for the next 30 days.

I make two protein shakes that I absolutely LOVE /images/graemlins/love.gif (MLO Vegetable Protein and Low Carb Ultra Met), so drinking a couple of these a days plus my standard tuna salad for lunch should put me in the right range.

Good luck everyone!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Although the fall and winter are also my best hair-growing seasons, I'm going to see what happens if I consistently eat at least 75 grams of easily digestible protein per day for the next 30 days.

I make two protein shakes that I absolutely LOVE /images/graemlins/love.gif (MLO Vegetable Protein and Low Carb Ultra Met), so drinking a couple of these a days plus my standard tuna salad for lunch should put me in the right range.

Good luck everyone!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO, i'm going to up my protein intake starting from tomorrow /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

Did you notice any increase in hair growth after using the scrub a few times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, no. I started back on my supplements after a two month hiatus and began using Surge again. I'm sure if I got any growth it was due to those things.

I'll be keeping my hair up in protective styles this winter. CO'n 2-3 times a week. During late Dec-Feb I plan wearing my hair in braids with extensions. I purchased a bottle of Brahmi Amala oil from Bazaar of India. It stinks to high heaven!!! But I plan on using it 2-3 times a week overnight--maybe with a plastic cap.

I called Bronson Partners (Capilong Co.) yesterday and requested a catalog. I'm going to add this product to my arsenal later on. Monday I started taking my HF37 pills again. I got at least 3 months worth to finish...

I don't think I'll do too much different from what I did this summer. Winter doesn't really get cold here so I wont have to worry about dry hair. I plan to either get small layered pixie braids or a sew in weave in the next couple weeks.. and stay in braids until January.. when I will relax at about 18wks.

My hair seem to have went on a growth spurt this month I will continue my vitamin regimen plus surging and exercising.
The biggest difference this month is I was more consistent drinking my protein shake.

<font color="purple">I'm doing the Bun Challenge to keep my ends out of the air, as well as to moisturize them. I have some Aria protein powder from Designer Whey for my protein shakes in the morning and late at night. I need to purchase the Ultra Thick Hair Shake before I'm out of my other protein powder. I will continue taking MSM, Biotin, Brewer's Yeast, and a multivitamin for more of my hair growth. On top of all, my 3x a week scalp massages with peppermint, lavender and rosemary EO.

Since I don't eat meat, I'll eat plenty of beans and legumes and meat substitutes besides the protein shakes for my hair growth. And of course, exercising more. My hair will love it so much. Hair of mine, I'll take good care of you until you are long and strong. I promise. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I'll do too much different from what I did this summer. Winter doesn't really get cold here so I wont have to worry about dry hair. I plan to either get small layered pixie braids or a sew in weave in the next couple weeks.. and stay in braids until January.. when I will relax at about 18wks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already planned to wear my hair in exstensions from Dec for my sisters wedding i'll probably be keeping them in till Feb, then do a touch-up

I'm still gonna do the braid challenge til next summer &amp; stay on the vitamin regime I'm on now + more scalp masages w/ oils.

I plan on going low carb tommorrow and upping my protein. I also plan on exercising daily not just for hair growth but because of my diabetes. I need to get back on a regimen for my hair as well. I am going to start using different products and go back to Keracare, which really works for my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Audra wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lies.gif

4 in a month seems a bit embellished if you ask me. Made me think, is she she is selling it!? I asked more questions via email and havent receive a response yet. I may be a PJ, but I damn sure aint no fool /images/graemlins/nono.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Audra wrote:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lies.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I plan on going low carb tommorrow and upping my protein. I also plan on exercising daily not just for hair growth but because of my diabetes. I need to get back on a regimen for my hair as well. I am going to start using different products and go back to Keracare, which really works for my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i recently went back to using keracare humecto, it always works great on my hair, i started using diffrent products also such as joico and redken i like them a lot i hope i can stick with them.

I've increased my biotin intake to 10mg now. I was taking 5mg. It's been about 2 weeks so far so the jury is still out on my progress. Plus, I've started taking a prenatel vitamin because of the extra iron and zinc.

Back