What are some things you won't tolerate when visiting a salon?

Ok. So i had been going to my last stylist for the past 8 years and she was great in the beginning... but somewhere down the road I don't know what happened to her! She started coming late to my appointments knowing darn well that I had traveled an hour to come see her and the only excuse that she could offer is that she had overslept after getting in late last night. (I'm sorry but does 11pm sound late to you?!) And then when she was there I felt like her mind was a million miles away. She wasn't even listening when I was telling her how I wanted my hair! The first few times this happened I let it go because I had trusted her all those years and I didn't want to go to just anybody to get my hair done. I knew it was about time to go when I went to her one day to get a sew-in and she turned to me and said, "Ok...I gotta step out for like 30 minutes but imma teach you how to weave the thread through so you can do this yourself ok?" Omg..I was done! Not to mention the time she let her boyfriend's 9-year old daughter base my scalp for a relaxer. I mean the little girl really did know what she was doing but ummm..HELLO?? I couldn't believe she was so unprofessional..

LOL that sounds like we went to the same girl. Where in Jersey are you?

Back