what about your hair are you loving right now and what are you looking forward to?

IMFOCSD

Now that my hair is FINALLY apl lol...i am loving the way it feels against my upper back..i love the way it falls over my shoulders with no effort...I'm just loving the length.

I can't wait until i can bring my hair all to one side and it just sits there..i can't wait to have sl bangs...i can't wait to have a high ponytail that touches my neck/shoulders....and i am so looking forward to my hair covering my boobs lol..

What about you ladies...

Re: what about your hair are you loving right now and what are you looking forward to

I love the fact that I will be removing my braids this year after 2 years of box braids. Just waiting for the weather to get better. Just post some pictures of my hair in Fotki. I will braid 3 more times before removing them for good, can't wait.

Re: what about your hair are you loving right now and what are you looking forward to

At long last i have seen a huge reduction in breakage and my hair doesn't feel brittle.
It's mainly down to realising what ingredients my hair doesn't like, eliminating heat and using HS Combs.

Looking forward to seeing significant noticable length this year.

I love how big my twa is getting and how it's holding moisture and I can't wait til it gets bigger!!!

Its big, beautiful and back at BSL. I'm waiting for MBL though.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using HTC_A510c

I'm loving that my bangs are finally chin length and I'm looking forward to getting a trim and retaining my length for the rest of the year. I'm going back home to visit my dad some time this year (either summer or Christmas break) and I want him and his family to gush over my hair. :lachen:

I'm loving my length! I put my hair in 2 braids last night and they hung down past my boobs and weren't super tapered at the ends

I'm looking fowrard to warm weather. My hair will look 100% better with humidity. I'm going to try wash & gos with kinky curly

I love the fact that I will be removing my braids this year after 2 years of box braids. Just waiting for the weather to get better. Just post some pictures of my hair in Fotki. I will braid 3 more times before removing them for good, can't wait.

Do you do your own braids?....i wish i could lol.

At long last i have seen a huge reduction in breakage and my hair doesn't feel brittle.
It's mainly down to realising what ingredients my hair doesn't like, eliminating heat and using HS Combs.

Looking forward to seeing significant noticable length this year.

Yes this is great, i have noticed a decrease in breakage too.

I'm loving that I'm having no issues with tangling even tho I'm 37 wks post. :drunk:

I'm looking forward to insane growth and retention this year. :spinning:

I love how big my twa is getting and how it's holding moisture and I can't wait til it gets bigger!!!

Yaay! I am 32 weeks into my transition and i am gonna love being able to say this.

Its big, beautiful and back at BSL. I'm waiting for MBL though.

Your hair is beautiful!

Sent from my HTC_A510c using HTC_A510c

I'm loving that my bangs are finally chin length and I'm looking forward to getting a trim and retaining my length for the rest of the year. I'm going back home to visit my dad some time this year (either summer or Christmas break) and I want him and his family to gush over my hair. :lachen:

Lol!...my bangs are chin length too...i love it.

I'm loving my length! I put my hair in 2 braids last night and they hung down past my boobs and weren't super tapered at the ends

I'm looking fowrard to warm weather. My hair will look 100% better with humidity. I'm going to try wash & gos with kinky curly

Ooh! I can't wait to reach boob length lol!

I'm loving that I'm having no issues with tangling even tho I'm 37 wks post. :drunk:

I'm looking forward to insane growth and retention this year. :spinning:

You are trully an inspiration!

Nappystorm...i see my comment didn't quote...ur hair is beautiful and thick!

I'm loving that I can FINALLY stretch my hair to APL again! I'm excited that I am on my way to full APL or BSL by the middle or the end of the year!:woohoo:

I'm loving that my twists tickle my neck now:grin:

I am loving that I am 52 weeks plus.

I am transitioning without the b/c.

I am full APL length and I am on my way to full BSl with my goal of MBL.

WTG ladies!! I love reading everyone's stories. Keep em coming :weird:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

I'm loving that I can FINALLY stretch my hair to APL again! I'm excited that I am on my way to full APL or BSL by the middle or the end of the year!:woohoo:

I'm loving that my twists tickle my neck now:grin:

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!!...i remember your hair before you went natural...it was pretty then too.

I am loving that I am 52 weeks plus.

I am transitioning without the b/c.

I am full APL length and I am on my way to full BSl with my goal of MBL.

We have a lot in common!...i can't wait to reach 52 weeks!!

I'm happy that I finally can moisturize my hair properly and really ingraining in that little stubborn brain of mine that less is more.

I am looking forward to more length and getting my edges back in control. Yay for castor oil.

You ladies are very inspirational!!

Im loving how nice my ends look and feel after my Trim. Im loving how big my curly fro looks today it was just bouncing and blowing in the wind. Im still surprised when I catch a side reflection of my hair and it's down my back. I know it sounds crazy but I even like when I sit down and my straightened hair get trapped between me and the chair and I need to move out the way.
Cant wait till my hair is long enough that I can curl it or wave it and it still looks long to me. Cant wait to feel my hair brush my waist.

I love how much thicker my hair feels since I BCed compared to when my hair was relaxed. I'm looking forward to being able to do more with my hair when it gets longer.

I am LOVING that I successfully flat ironed my hair and didn't have to trim this time! I am LOOOVING the "swang," but honestly I can wait to get my curlies back.

I am loving that my 23 month transition is over and that I BC'd.
Love how thick, lush & healthy my hair feels.
Love how much easier it is to manage my hair now that there's no longer two textures to deal with.
Love that I no longer have to fear water, sweat & reversion after leaving the salon, BCing has truly given me freedom.
Love the ease of my wash & go!

ETA: I am looking forward to watching it grow, experimenting with different styles and just seeing what my natural hair can do :yep:

loving right now: the softness and squeeze-ability
looking forward to: more length

I'm loving that I can be relaxed and have thick hair! Back in 2010, I was seriously contemplating going natural. I even met with a natural stylist to get some pointers on how to transition.

I'm glad I held out and learned how I can have the relaxed hair that I love and the thickness that I want. I just had to take the time to care for my hair like I've never done before.

The length is an added bonus. I've never ever had hair this long (BSL) in my life. If I didn't grow another inch, I would be perfectly content. :yep:

I'm looking forward to continuing to get to know my hair and see how much length I can retain.

I want a big fat, thicker than thick, relaxed ponytail that's WL! :grin:

Thanks for responding ladies :-)

I'm loving the way my hair looks when cowashed daily in braids and in a fro
the fact that my hair is retaining moisture
I've found a remedy for my itchy scalp (acv/tea tree rinse)
looking forward to more length and thickness and wearing it out or in a ponytail this Summer

I love that my hair loves water as much as I do, that detangling is a breeze despite co-washing almost every day and doing either wash & gos or puffs, and that my fro is growing bigger and wider.

I am looking forward to when I can put my hair in a loose ponytail so I can get back to mt signature style. I am also less than thrilled my hair takes forever to dry and the only time I enjoy dry hair is in the morning before I workout or take a shower. I might color my hair this year to increase its porosity.

I'm loving that since I straightened my hair today I can see an obvious amount of growth and my back layer has finally hit sl. I've been swangin my hair like crazy. I'm looking forward to following my newly discovered techniques that keep hair on my head and hopefully growing my hair to apl by the end of 2012. I'm also looking forward to being able to switch from curly to straight now that I can press my hair and have 100 percent reversion. I can go one day lookin like I got a fresh perm and the next day have a curly fro :)

I'm loving the length. This is the longest my hair has ever been in my ENTIRE life. And it's only SL :lol:

I'm looking forward to doing a 1yr nappy thread in June 2012! :grin:

Back