We've done this, but how many ORS Replenishing Paks do you use at a time? (POLL)

How many ORS Replenishing Paks do you use at a time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoneyDew

I am asking because I remember when we talked about this before, so many people only need one pack and they have WAY more hair than me.

I need 1.5 packs, but I don't like saving the rest, so I just use 2.

How many do you guys use?

1/2 pack is all I need to DC. If I use 1 pk, it usually because I pre-poo with 1/2 and DC with the other half.

1/2 pack. My hair health has improved but still short, still not full shoulder length after a year and a half. :(

I use one pack, mixed with some LeKair Cholesterol. My hair is BSL and really needs tons of condish, but once when I tried using 2 packs, I didn't like how it felt. My hair doesn't like a lot of glycerin and the ORS Paks have a lot, so I just stick with one.

I use 1 pak. I could probably get away with 1/2 pak, but I don't like the way the leftovers feel even if I seal the pak in a zip lock bag or close with a rubberband. It's inexpensive so I don't mind. I am also a little heavy-handed with products.

I'm guessimating 1/2 a pack because my hair is really short, and I put all my paks in some of those little travel bottles.

Same as you HD. 1 and 1/2 is enough, but I dont want to go through the trouble of saving the other half so I use 2.

I would use 2 packs when I was at then end of stretching my perm, but now I use 1 pack. I learned to saturate my hair with oil, then apply the ors pack. (that's how I deep condition).

Priestess said:
I use one pack, mixed with some LeKair Cholesterol. My hair is BSL and really needs tons of condish, but once when I tried using 2 packs, I didn't like how it felt. My hair doesn't like a lot of glycerin and the ORS Paks have a lot, so I just stick with one.

I think that is why everytime I use the RP, my hair does not really feel the way I like. I can't use Glycerin in my moisturizers, but I thought I would be able to in a rinse out conditioner.

I have packs that I bought once from a K-Mart that was closing. They 2 for $1 and I just had to buy them.

I have challenged myself to use up all of my current products so I want to get rid of these.

I used ORS RP today. Actually I was under the dryer with it when I created this poll.

After I rinsed it out - :look:
I did not like it. I clarified it out and started over with my products that I actually like.

Maybe it just isn't for me.

Oh and can someone PLEASE tell me: is the ORS Replenishing Pack for moisture or protein? I've been wondering this for a while...

i use 1 pack...but i know for sure 1 pack is alot...maybe i'll try using the 1/2 pack next time since thats really all i need since its so much...

thefineprint said:
Oh and can someone PLEASE tell me: is the ORS Replenishing Pack for moisture or protein? I've been wondering this for a while...

Its protein I belive. I use one, but sometimes I wish I had a lil more. I could probably use 1 1/2.

edited for typo

Last edited:
I use one pak. I only use the ORS after relaxing, and sometimes I will mix it w/two teaspoons of Affirm 5 In 1.

I have used it twice, and 1/2 a pak was plenty. I'm surprised b/c comparing you all's responses, that you guys are using so much. I wonder if it has to do with what you wash with. Each time I've used it I shampooed with Keracare hydrating detangling poo, then dc'd under the dryer with the ORS. I love the way my hair looks and feels after the rinse out - I am so happy I tried this stuff.

Now, the first time I was really tempted to use the whole thing, but 1/2 worked great - my hair felt saturated and completly coated with conditioner. The second time around I wished I had a little more to work with in the pak, but it really was enough. I want a bottle. The paks are messy. Good idea whoever said putting them in travel bottles, I may try that.

B_Phlyy said:
I'm guessimating 1/2 a pack because my hair is really short, and I put all my paks in some of those little travel bottles.
That's a good idea..I will try that
One pack lady

2 sometimes 2.5 .. I have ALOT of hair :look: One pack for each side. I dont need that "saturated" feel..just as long as all of my strands are evenly coated

Back